Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Zombieland

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubr5EQzaPmQ]YouTube - Zombieland Trailer 2009[/ame]

Daaaahahaha!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I heard Shaun of the dead was comedy movie like this making fun of killing zombies.

i thought it was totally shit, people just liked if because it is English i believe.

Zombieland looks pretty funny

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Like all Simon Pegs films, i cant tell if there a comedy, horror or simply written and directed by special needs turtles while spinning on their shells whilst high on prozak and Cuban grade A coke.

Hot Fuzz is a perfect example of why i no longer have faith in Britain making anything respectable.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Like all Simon Pegs films, i cant tell if there a comedy, horror or simply written and directed by special needs turtles while spinning on their shells whilst high on prozak and Cuban grade A coke.

Hot Fuzz is a perfect example of why i no longer have faith in Britain making anything respectable.

:robot:

I thought Hot Fuzz was funny...

Shaun Of The Dead on the other hand never grabbed my interest.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

hot fuzz was utterly crap. it was a serious film up until the last 10 mins, and then turned into a spoof of commando meets hillbilies.

sigpic1620_11.gif

hot fuzz was utterly crap. it was a serious film up until the last 10 mins, and then turned into a spoof of commando meets hillbillies.
:picknose:

I never noticed the seriousness through out most of the movie.

I thought it went away when he got transfered.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I haven't seen it yet because my mind has been easily distracted this week with news & my pre-order of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. However I will be definitely seeing it after this review.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/962-Zombieland

Sean of the Dead started out pretty funny, then just got....boring. Which is an acomplishment for a zombie movie.

Zombieland was very amusing. Cheesy, rather silly, but entertaining to watch. Definatly recommend it for a fun movie.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

finally got around to this flick and...

best Zombie flick evah X'D

Woody's character was awesome and the whole Bill Murry thing was freakin great X'D I like the way Columbus met Tallahassee, 'you almost knocked over your alcohol with your knife' X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers