Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

AVGN: Transformers

:picknose:

Other than the ending this didn't seem worth watching. With exception to the Snes, everything that happens before N64 vs. PS1 sucks.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

wow, way to discredit anything you say about video games...

Yeah if you didn't know I discredit me all the time.

Then again I didn't see the point in bashing really old games that chances are none of us are going to play. If those games were any older they could have been on the Magnavox Odyssey.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I love AVGN! Over half the games hes reviewed are games that I have actually played! X'D I remember every damn annoying thing he says. X'D

btw, old school Zelda, Mario, etc. on the original NES was ground breaking damn good entertainment back in the day.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yeah if you didn't know I discredit me all the time.

Then again I didn't see the point in bashing really old games that chances are none of us are going to play. If those games were any older they could have been on the Magnavox Odyssey.

Well, I guess that's why you don't appreciate the purpose of AVGN. People that have actually played the games can relate to what he is saying. I've been playing video games since Atari.

While there were a lot of really great games in those days, there was plenty of shitty games, and since there were no review sites or mags like there are today, people went out and wasted $50 on games that were complete shit, only to actually find that out when they went home and stuck it in their console.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!