Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Trailer - Twilight 2: New Moon

I kinda like the 1st one, just really glad i didn't pay to see it.

This looks like it could be good.

Story wise: she loves Edward, son as he leaves she will be in the arms of the wolf guy......... typical teens, cant leave your GF alone for 10 minutes. no one people grow up crazy :huh:

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Dude. No. The books are not even well written, and Twilight, to me at least, was such a bore! X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

gahhh >_< a bunch of my friends like this garbage.... they're in love with it... i watched part of the twilight movie while my friend had it on in her room one day... bleh... completely predictable, nothing remarkable, and really over dramatic. that's about all i got out of it

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

i think their are like 4 planed, and well need to be made asap before the actors / actress' become to old for the role, and no longer eye candy

sigpic1620_11.gif

And, they can walk around in broad daylight, go to school with other regular kids during the day ... yippie! NOT.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I haven't watched the movie or read any of the books... but Frog told me that the vampires don't even kill humans for sustenance. Sounds lame to me.

just 1 family dont.

Makes sence, this way they can live normal lives

sigpic1620_11.gif

well they cant go in direct sun light or they glow like diamonds (ment for girls ofc)

the place they live is like constantly cloudy x'd

sigpic1620_11.gif

Oh god no. I'm not talking about the movies. Bleh. The first book was a bit slow in parts but it set the beginnings for the Lestat novels. If you read "Interview with a Vampire", "The Vampire Lestat" and then "Queen of the Damned"... You will never think of vampires in the same way again. All three together are like one big ass novel. THe Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned books explain the origins and creation of the first vampire and explains the powers they possess and aquire with age. Its all covered so damn well you'd think vampires actually do exist and told her the story so she could write it in books. O_O;

btw, "Memnoch the Devil" was not the best vampire book as half of it wasn't really relevant to the story, but the other half of the book explained a whole other way of percieving religion/heaven/hell. Amazing.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I never read the book but saw the movie and thought that it is very overrated. My sister is a teen and loves the book just for the romance part. She said that the book isn't really all that interesting anyhow. When I was a teen I thought some books with as crappy of plots was cool as well so I'm trying not to be too harsh about it.