Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Why do girls like Tall guys!?

It's annoying as hell when a girl rejects you because your the same size as her and not 4 inches taller. Since when has 5'10 been the minimum size a guy must be?

I've been having no luck with women lately so I've been trying out online dating sites. Worse luck there haha. It seems like every girl that uses these sites are over 5'5" and looking for guys in the 6 foot range. Even the rare chicks that are 5'0 are looking for guys in the 6 foot range, it's BS.

errr

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

It's annoying as hell when a girl rejects you because your the same size as her and not 4 inches taller. Since when has 5'10 been the minimum size a guy must be?

I've been having no luck with women lately so I've been trying out online dating sites. Worse luck there haha. It seems like every girl that uses these sites are over 5'5" and looking for guys in the 6 foot range. Even the rare chicks that are 5'0 are looking for guys in the 6 foot range, it's BS.

errr

girls like douche bags... the end.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Most girls date ugly douche bastards... But! that doesn't mean they like ugly douche bastards. Me and my brothers always joked that we were too attractive to have girlfriends when we were in school. X'D Let me explain.. most girls me and my brothers saw in public always had an ugly guy as a boyfriend, so we came to the conclusion that most women were shallow and only dated ugly guys to make themselves look more attractive. :P I knew this one ugly bastard that I worked with at a restaurant.. he could go to a mall and approach any woman, joke with them and get quite a few phone numbers. He'd go on dates with pretty girls, but in the end he was almost always used for gifts, rides, etc and to be the 'ugly boyfriend'. Last time I saw him he had a ugly girlfriend, but they were happy together. :look:

My recommendation is to ask out any girl you find attractive. EVERYONE. Even if they are in a group. If you get regected, beg the girl. lol. Maybe she'll find that funny and go on a date with you or at least drink a cup of coffee with you. I'm not trying to make fun, its just that that might be something cute she likes about you and if you get a date, hell, its a date. Just try to find one thing you both have an interest in. A relationship can flower from just one shared interest.

As for all these girls that want tall guys. Well, they are in luck. I think most online dating sites are 75%+ male so they get the benefit of being picky if they want because there are surplus guys to go around. But maybe if you send a request to some of these girls they'll read your info and shrug off the 'tall guy' requirement?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

If it makes you feel any better I'm 6' & never had a GF. In my teen years being fat & lazy. Or my late GED years being thin & crazy... Although nowadays I'm happy being thin & lazy...

The last girl I had "true" "feelings" for might have turned up on one of those "Find Someone To Fuck In Your Area"... I mean it looked like her... And the next thing I knew after calming down was I had a migraine & needed sleep.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Interesting, this is news to me. I'm 6'2" and haven't had a girlfriend in 4 years. I should really think about moving to your area, then again I'm not currently looking for one either.

Seriously just need to keep trying, might luck out and find one who's into shorter guys (or you can move down here, most of the women I see around Phoenix/Tempe are all with men their height or about 3-6" taller then them. You tend to notice this stuff working in a grocery store since a lot of couples frequent them).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Outta curiosity, what dating sites are you looking up? Like Eharmony/ Craigs?

Girls like money. The end. THE F***KING END. Tall, short doesn't matter. I've seen ugly guys with ZERO personality in a relationship with the prettiest girls because the guy has a BMW or access to nightclubs or buys her clothes, etc. This age revolves around materialistic needs, and to be honest, why wouldn't a girl want to have a few things, sure they can, even guys would want to have them, but if you find a girl with those extreme 'wants', your brain should register that it's the wrong girl you're looking for.

Now that I think about it ... tall men, yes. Maybe it's one of those things where you have half the guys with a preference for girls/ women with big breasts/ butt kinda thing? I dunno, maybe, just thinking out loud. Either way, there's a certain 'shallowness' on both sides of the gender~ation.

Just some random thoughts, and they're pretty generalized X'D.

Edited by Godgrave

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

shallow is a red flag sign of immaturity and egomania; it tends to abate as girls become women and boys become men but some people never get past it and are tool sheds indefinitely. I like my b/f to be taller then me, but that's not a real challenge as I'm only 5'2. Its a subconscious security thing having someone bigger then you around to "protect" you. Its kinda like ppl looking to breed will find the genes/nurturing partner they want for their kid. Lotta things constantly at work in the subconscious.

I tend to hesitate about giving relationship advise (unless the pair is talking about breeding and then I tell them DON'T DO IT) unless I know the personalities involved pretty well. I dunno what you fellas are lookin for either; companionship, a dance partner for the mattress mambo, what? I do suspect you're looking too hard in all the wrong places. If you just wanna fuck, try the techno bars on Thurs-Sat nights. Lottsa throbbin hormones all up in them places. If you're looking for more then a lay then you're gonna need to find a more mature woman that takes her dignity and self respect more seriously then some dumb kid that will fuck some guy cuz he looks like a celebrity. :bingo:

good luck with that :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I noticed that the moderately attractive/hot girls that were dating the ugly tall "douches" was usually because they have money or at least a cool car if it's highschool. :D

I knew/know girls like that and eventually when daddy/mommy stopped supporting them or they never mature those girls would usually go for the ugly tall/short or older/well-financed man that is more mature.

I don't think you can win unless your on the same caliber that these girls think their on O.o;;

I think the other reason girls like tall guys is because a boyfriend could be considered an accessory to their overall outfit/appearance. If a girl has heels on, she probably wants to make sure the guy is still taller than her... but then again, maybe girls think that the taller a guy is, the larger the penis?

gokudx7, if there is an extra optional field for your online dating profiles, put in "hung like a horse." or "Large feet. ^_~" and put in that winkey so they'll get the hint. ;)

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

rofl Sledg. I do have a t-shirt that says "I'm Shy but I have a large penis."

@[ame=http://forums.ancientclan.com/member.php?u=541]Ancient Clan Forums - View Profile: Godgrave@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Godgrave</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Godgrave[/ame] - I don't use paid sites. They tend to be shit. I use OKcupid, plentyoffish, and match.com.

OKcupid is fun just to take tests and see who your compatible with (the more tests you take the better the site knows who to match you up with). The down side is most women on it are fat and ugly. I need a girl that's remotly attractive and avarage build.

Match.com is full of tall women looking for super tall guys(5'10-6'2+).

Plentyoffish has loads of women but no one really communicates. The site is also confusing and kind of messed up.

@[ame=http://forums.ancientclan.com/member.php?u=3]Ladywriter[/COLO"]Ancient Clan Forums - View Profile: Ladywriter@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Ladywriter</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Ladywriter[/ame] - I'm not looking for shallow women or one night stands lol. I'm looking for a long lasting g/f. If a girl is into me just becuse I have money or a hot ride, I'm gonna kick her to the curb.

I generaly agree with you though. I see a lot of hot girls dating tall, skinny, ugly ass guys that I could probably pick up and snap in half haha. In my expireance women love personality but it doesnt outweight height...at least not up here in NH which is annoying as fuck. If a guy is tall and outgoing women flock to them like flys on shit.

sig.php

Ya know ... I painted one of my tee's to say "I'm a virgin ..." on the front, and at the back it said "This is a very old t-shirt" ... unfortunately nobody got the chance to read the back because I was either sitting or shying away >_> ... so it turned out to be a bad idea.

I'll check out those websites, thanks a ton. Fat, thin, tall, I don't care ... just like me for who I am. Just no midgets cos ... I have daymares of them stabbing me with knives sometimes.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ya know ... I painted one of my tee's to say "I'm a virgin ..." on the front, and at the back it said "This is a very old t-shirt" ... unfortunately nobody got the chance to read the back because I was either sitting or shying away >_> ... so it turned out to be a bad idea.

I'll check out those websites, thanks a ton. Fat, thin, tall, I don't care ... just like me for who I am. Just no midgets cos ... I have daymares of them stabbing me with knives sometimes.

haha Godgrave your comments make my day man.

sig.php

Fat, thin, tall, I don't care ...

or prego you naughty hamster :nono:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I don't understand why some people date fat people. Sure if you are desperate enough but why choose to date someone you are not attracted to and risk of bone fractures..? I rather hook up with a transgendered person than ending up with a fat person. Surprisingly many transsexuals are passable and attractive that sometimes you can't even tell the difference thus many hate crimes because of that.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I don't understand why some people date fat people. Sure if you are desperate enough but why choose to date someone you are not attracted to and risk of bone fractures..? I rather hook up with a transgendered person than ending up with a fat person. Surprisingly many transsexuals are passable and attractive that sometimes you can't even tell the difference thus many hate crimes because of that.
:vomit:I'll just stick to my so called asexuality...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

haha Godgrave your comments make my day man.

:teethglint: glad to put a smile on your face mate ... unfortunately for me, everything I say is true :shame:

Lady, shush shush no no ... I asked my pregnant colleague about, ya know, how it is to, you know, when she's pregnant n all ... she said she just didn't feel like being touched at some point of the pregnancy, and it doesn't affect the child ... and may induce labor even :o ... so it was an interesting convo to say the least.

I asked my pregnant colleague about, ya know, how it is to, you know, when she's pregnant n all ... she said she just didn't feel like being touched at some point of the pregnancy, and it doesn't affect the child ... and may induce labor even :o ... so it was an interesting convo to say the least.

:spit:

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I'm 5'5" 5'6" (depends on how much I ride compresses your back, actually can make you shorter)

my guy is only about 5"10 and he slouches so I sometimes look taller than him. I discovered that dating really tall guys started to suck! Being up on your toes just to kiss them, and them having to bend in half to kiss you, and the whole keep away game...not a fan. I don't have to crane my neck to talk to him or look at him.

There are advantages to not dating some tall freak.

Trust me there are a ton of good looking girls out there that are single, I can name about 3 off the top of my head without thinking.

everyday I wake to a better dream and every night I don't want to sleep for I don't want to leave that day dream

Sign in to follow this