Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

somebodies need their assses kicked

Who Will Control The N.Y. Senate?

Monday, those who love a good political show will turn their attention again to the New York State capitol. Albany has been in disarray for a week after Republicans staged a parliamentary coup to take over the State Senate. They lured 2 Democrats to join them, but haven't been able to actually take control. New York Democrats have called the move illegal and are fighting it in court.NPR's Robert Smith speaks with host Liane Hansen about the latest in the battle for control of the New York State Senate.

sonsofbitches. we have some seriously important shit sitting there waiting for a senate vote; gay marriage and med marijuana being just 2 that I have personally rallied my constitutes to support. These so called professionals have the FUCKING NERVE to play politics at a time like this (their session is almost over) acting like fucking children wtmutherf. Great job pissing off 19+ million people you fucking assholes. Albany is not Washington you fucking wanna be's and we're not gonna put up with this weak ass shit.

seriously if this is what politics has degraded to isn't it time for an idiot clensing? :bikehit1::bikehit2:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Who Will Control The N.Y. Senate?

sonsofbitches. we have some seriously important shit sitting there waiting for a senate vote; gay marriage and med marijuana being just 2 that I have personally rallied my constitutes to support. These so called professionals have the FUCKING NERVE to play politics at a time like this (their session is almost over) acting like fucking children wtmutherf. Great job pissing off 19+ million people you fucking assholes. Albany is not Washington you fucking wanna be's and we're not gonna put up with this weak ass shit.

seriously if this is what politics has degraded to isn't it time for an idiot cleansing? :bikehit1::bikehit2:

:picknose:

As long as we're referring to politicians, sure... I'm just not the type of idiot to be cleansed though...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

yes

we can always storm Albany :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

this horseshit cost the state over a billion

all of em should have their asses fired

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

this horse shit cost the state over a billion

all of em should have their asses fired

:scared:They spent over a billion?... That's some scary shit...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

all their per diem and blah blah blah

yeah -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

So they finally resolved things last Friday by putting the one main asshole that caused all this shit in charge on the entire senate. wtf. Him an a couple other pricks start all this bullshit just for a power grab and it pays off. Now he gets an extra $40,000 a year and can send money left an right to his preferred fundraiser's interested bills. Fuck this state. >_< Our senate should be bombed.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this