Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

stupid bitch on Today Show

she can shove the pipeline up her ass and should learn to take a fuckin joke. She acts like a total idiot and then doesn't want to be criticized and made fun of. Well, if she didn't let her daughter fuck her boyfriend in her house without birth control we wouldn't have that particular stupidity to rag on.

Its all about keeping her face out there so extra dumb republicans will push for her nomination in 2012. Poor ol Dave Letterman just got caught up in her bullshit.

Horrible governor, ignorant woman.

Interview w Matt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH3RstNpddc]YouTube - Matt You Are Extremely Naive! Sarah Palin[/ame]

Dave's top 10 list that pissed her off

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twDEWHzX4DQ]YouTube - Letterman: Palin has slutty flight attendant look[/ame]

and the joke

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5g8kE_g-YA]YouTube - Letterman on Sarah Palin's Daughter[/ame]

:nah:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

She's blowing things way out of proportion about her stupid daughter. David Letterman even apologized and said he didn't mean Willow but actual knocked up 18 year old daughter Bristol but you know Sarah she just wants to drag all of her family in the mud just to keep her face above the water to get attention.

It's entertaining though ^_^;

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Man why doesn't "if you ignore it then it will go away" work on Sara Palin?!?!

I just hope the ppl of Alaska are smart enough to end this whacko's political career when her time as gov is up. She's given up a lot of indications that she doesn't want to leave the state so if we can squash her there...yatta!! And no, I don't think the repugs are gonna welcome her in with warm fuzzy hugs. Being a vp candidate doesn't mean squat after you've lost the election. She wasn't even the first woman vp candidate, there is nothing significant enough about Palin to put her in the history books other then her raging stupidity (not just her ignorance) Africa is a continent, the supreme court case no Alaskan should agree with is Baker v Exxon which was decided a few months before she was asked about the SC, just because Russia's coast and Alaska's coast are close that doesn't mean Putin is flying over your house ready to nuk you nor does that give you foreign policy experience. If you're going to wave the US Constitution and Bill of Rights around, read them first and know what they say.

:eyetwitch:

I hate the fuck out of the stupid bitch. How someone that fucking dumb became govonor is beyond me. Its patheticly embarassing for the state of Alaska and the USA to have someone that isn't smarter then a 5th grader running the show. Alaska is prescious on an enviromental level and we've got a total moron determine to fuck it up calling the shots. I'm 99.99% sure the rest of the world is laughing at us over the retard in the govonors office, I would be.

She's so anti women's rights I wanna slap her. The woman has daughters for fucks sake but she wants to deny all girls safe sex education and deny all women the right to choose what to do with their own body. She had victems of rape pay for their own kits to id the attacker. It's disgusting to me. She would take what women have fought and suffered for and toss it in the garbage. It really makes me wonder if she's got a dick or Dick Cheeny under her skirt.

Its not just women she don't mind fucking over either, its everyone. She obviously didnt give a fuck enough about her constituates (32,677 commercial fishermen, private landowners and Native Americans) that had their lives ruined by the Valdes spill to even mention them. She didn't rush to do a fuckin thing when Mount Redoubt started its shit up again...

And the enviroment.... she should just start her own company and call it Rape Alaska for Profit because thats what she wants. Drill baby drill and pipelines through pristine land. She's a fucking nightmare for wildlife on land sea and sky. I wouldn't be suprised if she killed all the dinosaurs.

She so needs to dry up and blow away

:bikehit1::bikehit2:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#31396154]Countdown with Keith OlbermannCountdown with Keith Olbermann[/ame]

*sigh*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers