Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Go go Obama

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#31113549]Rachel Maddow Show[/ame]

telling it like it is :shock:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

talk about laying the smack down of truth.

was it me or did you also want to see that news reader shot in the face repeatedly?

Im just glad he didn't resort to making up words AKA Bushisms

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

a lil different then the Bushy comatose politics n ppl for eight years.

I'm hoping the speech woke some mutherfuckers up (you preach democracy only when out of power and deny the facts of WW2 etc)and I really hope its not just rhetoric its serious foreign policy.

I'm not afraid to say FUCK ISRAEL and I'm glad that I finally have a prez thats sick of their bullshit too.

:glasses:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

lol why ya need to hire him for something gg :P

The White House, Washington

Hello -

As a Senior Advisor to the President, I'm here in Cairo, Egypt where I watched President Obama deliver an unprecedented speech calling for a new beginning for the United States and Muslim communities around the world.

We all know that there has been tension between the United States and some Muslim communities. But, as the President said this morning, if all sides face the sources of tension squarely and focus on mutual interests, we can find a new way forward.

The President outlined some big goals for this new beginning in his speech -- including disrupting, dismantling, and defeating violent extremism. It was a historic speech, and since many Americans were asleep at the time it was given we wanted to make sure you had a chance to see it:

A New Beginning [ http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/NewBeginning/ ]

Majority-Muslim countries around the world are filled with extraordinary people who simply want to live their lives and see their children live better lives, just as in America. Indeed, part of what makes America great is having nearly seven million Muslim Americans living here today and enriching our culture and communities.

We can extend that kind of relationship abroad. It won't always be easy, but if we make an effort to bridge our differences rather than resigning ourselves to animosity, we can move toward a more peaceful world over time.

Thank you,

David Axelrod

Senior Advisor to the President

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

He's also the real superstar ;). Obama's a good orator, no doubt. I could hire him/ her for my love notes X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i think it is vital to bridge the gap between Muslims and the rest of the world, and if theres a man to do it, Obama has the highest chance

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

if by bridge the gap ya mean bring these people outta the fuckin dark ages then yeah.

Sorry guys I'm fresh out of religious tolerance.

Nothing in religion can be proved using the scientific method so they tell you to have faith. Sorry but to me, who was given this immensely complex brain to think with, I think thats bullshit. There is no such thing as a god who is gonna punish me after death because I got a divorce or showed my face in public. Get fuckin real.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

by July ne?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39dUKpvLOro]YouTube - People You Would Normally Respect Believe Pro-Israeli Forces Pulled Off 9/11[/ame]

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Bill-o the clown and Carl Rove

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9HBOoh6vM]YouTube - Obama's Cairo Speech Dissected[/ame]

even assholes can't agree

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

if by bridge the gap ya mean bring these people outta the fuckin dark ages then yeah.

Sorry guys I'm fresh out of religious tolerance.

Nothing in religion can be proved using the scientific method so they tell you to have faith. Sorry but to me, who was given this immensely complex brain to think with, I think thats bullshit. There is no such thing as a god who is gonna punish me after death because I got a divorce or showed my face in public. Get fuckin real.

:picknose:

But there must be a God... Or else how could I help Bob Barker control the pet population...

Meh...

The world would just be a better place if we eliminated the imaginary bribers & punishers that create all religions. Then we could really see religious leaders for what they really are; babbling nut cases that want to control & be paid for their babbling.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Jon Stewart funny :P

[ame=http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=229008&title=looking-for-comity-in-the]Looking for Comity in the Muslim World | The Daily Show | Comedy Central[/ame]

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this