Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Hideo Kojima does Castlevania!

aZKkyCg6aZ0

Castlevania has been lacking quite a bit as of late. This is surprising to see the creator of Metal Gear Solid taking over such a big name. Apparently this game is not connected with any of the other Castlevania games. It looks real good so far. I'm interested to see what Kojima has to bring to the table, because this is definitely not Tactical Stealth Espianoge. The story will be good, thats a definite.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

never played a castlevania game

is the hero a demon or something as them jumps look supernatural?

though it does look good, it reminds me of devil may cry

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Castlevania has always had big jumping abilities, and add double jump to that and it gets pretty outrageous. But he's human, and normally when you go through Castlevania games you gain new abilities. Most of his supernatual powers come from his whip.

The game looks interesting so far. But is it just my imagination or does it look like its run by a God of War game engine? It looks like you could replace the main guy and whip with Kratos and his blades in almost any scene.

You never know. God of War pretty much set the standard for these types of games, It wouldn't surprise me if it was, because Dante's Inferno looks like its based off the GoW engine as well. Really, I dont see anything wrong with that, its one of the best and smoothest flowing combat systems out there.

True, especially GoW 2. I just hope that it is based of the GoW engine, because if its not, and the gameplay is actually subpar compared to GoW, the similarities will leave everyone comparing it to GoW or calling it a clone of it.

I still liked the game engine behind KH2. Its a shame that game engine appears to have died with that game.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg