Sign in to follow this  
Duo

Bad luck

Son of a freaking Mare!!

first my laptop takes a dive- harddrive bites the dust

then I rear end someone last tuesday- now my car is in the shop and i'm out $500 for deductable. Now my family is jockeying cars, I have it in the AM and ride bitch on my b/f bike the rest of the day.

I still have summer class which I'm bombing pretty well

I get screwed for work schedule I work 6 times in a month and I was demoted (same pay just no tips now)

Well the past two days I've woken up and realized, my bed is popped and I'm sleeping in a hammock or on the ground (I sleep on a queen size coleman airmatress, its lasted 10 months so far)

So I finally get stuff together, and take Q to the dog park, well I'm there 40 minutes and Q is playing takes a slight turn and her back leg goes out, won't walk, won't stand on it, its painful at the hip.

Now I'm about to have vet bills today to find out whats wrong.

Now I finally understand how people go bankrupt, and homeless...a strain of bad luck that never ends!

have I mentioned that I still haven't been able to get a wedding gift for a friend recently married? and the specific saddle I want is finally for sale, there are no duplicates of it, each saddle breaks in differently.

FML

everyday I wake to a better dream and every night I don't want to sleep for I don't want to leave that day dream

Q might have torn her ACL 90% chance

but I found out she had Hip dysplasia at 2 years old

Not cool

neither was the bill

everyday I wake to a better dream and every night I don't want to sleep for I don't want to leave that day dream

Awww *pat pat* ... stay positive, and things will come full circle, and look up.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

new up date, the lady I rear ended is sueing me now for medical reasons I'm pretty sure don't excist

rar thats the bottom of the roller coaster ride -_-; I hope things turn up.

I know what ya mean about vet bills *bubble wraps the animals*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

rar thats the bottom of the roller coaster ride -_-; I hope things turn up.

I know what ya mean about vet bills *bubble wraps the animals*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHT5U4zNiqU]YouTube - Snapple Antioxidant Water commercial[/ame]

SNAPPLE LOLZ

Sign in to follow this