Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sledgstone

Dreamworks' Animation movie lineup through 2012

10 posts in this topic

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/15048.html

reamworks Animation has announced its plans to release eight 3D animated features, five original films and three sequels, through 2012, and the studio has announced the films’ debut dates, staking out some prime dates on the cinema calendar in the process. The original features include How to Train Your Dragon (based on the book by Cressida Cowell), Oobermind (a supervillain/superhero saga featuring the vocal talents Robert Downey, Jr.), The Guardians (based on a forthcoming book by William Joyce), Puss in Boots (starring Antonio Banderas), and finally a choice between three original projects, The Croods (a caveman saga), Truckers (based on The Bromeliad Trilogy by Terry Prachett), and a as-yet-untitled “Super Secret Ghost Project.” The sequels include Shrek Forever After, Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom, and a third Madagascar film.

Here’s the Dreamworks’ schedule:

How to Train Your Dragon March 26, 2010

Shrek Forever After May 21, 2010

Oobermind Nov. 5, 2010

Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom June 3, 2011

The Guardians Nov. 4, 2011

Puss in Boots March 30, 2012

Madagascar 3 May 25, 2012

1 of 3 Original Projects Nov. 2, 2012

Oh, I'll watch the a new Kung Fu Panda. The first movie was great. :lol:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Oh noooo.... The first Kung Fu Panda was freakin' great! Do mess it up with a sequel! >_<;;; And I loved How to Train Your Dragon.

3-1.gif

A sequal could work

then again shrek.......

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

What if they made a sequel to Wall-E? It'll be 2 1/2 hours of him organizing garbage for the returned human civilization. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

beat that dead horse

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

They can't touch Wall-E, different studio did it. Only Pixar has the rights to make another Wall-E.

I don't know I'll probably meander out to see the new Shrek considering I've seen the other three (though the first one was the only good one imo).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I know that. I meant their respective owners better leave the originals alone. I have kids you know. =P

3-1.gif

I love the shrek movies. I want to see how to train your dragon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I have noticed the selection isn't nearly what it used to be. Back in the day I'd search for a movie and 80% of the time it was on netflix. Now I don't even use the search feature because the last 20 movies I've searched for are never on there. Netflix used to be this great replacement to blockbuster with every movie made available, but now it looks like all the content rights holders and networks are pulling their properties off and either selling the rights to other streaming services like Amazon Prime or Hulu or they're making their own streaming service like CBS all access. I'm tempted to cut my cable and switch to streaming only services but I still haven't found a combo of apps or services that will give me the channel selection or content I fully want. I already have amazon prime and netflix. But to replace cable I figure if I go with Sling blue with HBO and starz, hulu, hbo go (part of my cable package now), and over the air HD antenna I'd have the majority of the channels I watch with cable except for science channel. I'd probably save about $30 a month over my current cable plan. Anyone use Sling?
      Also, with the companies pulling their content from netflix and making their own streaming services, maybe in the near future cable will actually be a good deal again compared to being nickel and dimed by all the different apps? I do like seeing different streaming services offering competition like Sling and PlayStation VUE, but I still feel on the fence about actually cutting off my cable for streaming only.
      http://gizmodo.com/netflix-catalog-now-with-50-fewer-movies-and-tv-1787333522

• By Sledgstone

If Nintendo had Pixar make their movies while maintaining control of the property so another "Super Mario Bros." live action fiasco never happens again, they could make some really awesome movies. But if Nintendo teams up with some companies in Japan that did the live action death note or attack on titan movies, this could lead to some huge flops.
      Sources:
      http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/34515/nintendo-plans-self-fund-movies-videos
      http://kotaku.com/nintendo-wants-to-make-movies-1777033924

• By Sledgstone

I'm very pleased this series will finally be on Netflix so I can watch it from the beginning. I know it starts off as more of a kid friendly show, but I've seen some episodes from season 5 and this is definitely a series I want to watch.
      Star Wars: The Clone Wars will be on Netflix on March 7, 2014.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone

I'm very pleased this series will finally be on Netflix so I can watch it from the beginning. I know it starts off as more of a kid friendly show, but I've seen some episodes from season 5 and this is definitely a series I want to watch.
      Star Wars: The Clone Wars will be on Netflix on March 7, 2014.
    • By DeathscytheX

Check now the new intense trailer for Gravity.