• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Anyone else see this? I watched it today because I noticed it on netflix. It came out a couple years ago but I never watched it until now. Half the movie was slow but it finished with a decent fight. Its not actually tied into either of the FMA series and its made more as a stand alone movie. The production quality makes it feel like this could have been presented as a 4 episode OVA rather than a movie. There were breaks of dialogue between every major scene which caused it to not flow as smoothly as what I'd expect from a movie. Its still decent to watch just to see the ending fight.. unfortunately there is no Roy Mustang fight scene.. just when you think you might see one, there he is walking away from his fried opponent. Damn.
    • By Sledgstone
      One Piece wallpaper. Tree in the sky.
    • By Sledgstone
      One Piece - Dragon Wallpaper
    • By Sledgstone
      One piece - Film Z
    • By Pchan
      So with the old sub-forum scrapped, we can probably discuss everything One Piece related - anime, manga - in here I suppose?

NOTE: Any noobs checking the topic must know this is going to be full of spoilerific goodness. 

The new episode was fantastic! First, Flamingo is on his way and then who was that mystery character towards the end of the last episode? With Law warning Luffy to move on, I think Flamingo will be there in no time. He may capture or rescue those 2 from his crew but he's pretty ruthless so he may just use them as sacrifices in the end or not care for them. Predictions, thoughts, whatcha think?