Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Sonia Sotomayor

Its getting a lil ridiculous

Repugs are making themselves look like racist assholes and pointing the finger of racism at her.

this is laughable

Radio host Rush Limbaugh and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich have branded Sotomayor — the daughter of Puerto Rican parents who was born and raised in New York — a "racist" for past remarks about how her ethnicity affected her judging. On Friday, Limbaugh said picking Sotomayor was comparable to nominating former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke for the job. link

David Duke? Really? :nah:

I haven't totally embraced the idea of Sotomayor on the Supreme Court. There's some pros- she's a woman, she's Hispanic, the potential to better balance the SC is there. Sen Barbara Boxer (cali) has confidence in her and I do like BB. The con side of it for me is she rules with the conservatives a lot. I need more time to review her career before I can decide.

I have 2 huge concerns when it comes to the SC, Roe v Wade must stay forever and ever. I would personally mutherfuckin riot and incite riots if our govt took away a womans right to choose. If we're gonna be ruled over like we're in the fuckin dark ages I might as well go midevil and burn the castle down. -_-; The second is Exxon Shipping Co. v. Baker - the Valdez oil spill case -which was settled last year. The ppl of Alaska and the enviroment got the big ol' fuck you.

I need to know more about the way she judges on women/civil rights enviro/pollution issues before I go tiptoeing through the tulips. :studyhard:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this