Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Battlestar Galactica

I was the trailer for it the other day while I was watching the Roar marathon *Heath Ledger...snicker* anywho...it looks really good. I can't wait to see the first episode! Though nothing can compare to the original *sigh*:happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

But the human Cylons stay with his original story line. Of course they didn't have those until they found Earth but still the Cylons did eventually become human looking. To see where the Cylons became human looking you need to watch the series called Battlestar Galactica 1980. That is the year, in story, that they made it to Earth, it was several years later because the main character went from Starbuck and Apollo to Boxie who decided to us his real name(though I can not remmeber his name at the moment^_^: ).

i think i've only seen a few eps of the 1980 show. i remember they could jump extatically high because the gravity they were used to throughout their lives was much stronger than the gravity on earth.

lets go guys.. *jumps over a couple buildings* X'D

btw, sci fi renews galactica for a second season! :D

http://www.ancientclan.com/content/view/74/85/

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

oh gawd.....BSG 1980 SUCKED......big time....it was a desperate attempt to contiune the series that basicly flopped.....i've watched the entire original series, and i liked it up till then....i haven't watched the new one because it comes on at the same time as Monk....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

if you're ever up at 1:00 am, scifi repeats all three episodes right after battlestar.

stargate 8pm, stargate atlantis 9pm, battlestar 10pm

repeats:

stargate 11pm, stargate atlantis 12am, battlestar 1am

*tried watching the first half of battlestar at 1am last night and passed out*

I did dig last weeks episode. Madame Prez throws the bastard out the airlock LMAO!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I did dig last weeks episode. Madame Prez throws the bastard out the airlock LMAO!

That was very cool. Although if I were in her place, I would have taken one of those rifles from the guards and shot the dude in the head before throwing him out the airlock. Bastards killed most everyone on the planet.

I've watched most of the episodes (because they're on after Stargate) and I like it pretty much. That stupid mechanic guy should turn in the fighter pilot lady. At least I would.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

i still don't understand the significance of helo and boomer on capricus (sp?). are the cylons trying to test the human psyche or are they testing the limits of cylon/human interations?

and dr. baltar is loosing his mind.. i wonder if he'll end up commanding a cylon basestar like in the old series.

from my understanding the cyclons program some of their units to actually believe they are human, until they are given instructions.. kind of like sleepers. In this case, helo's programming is malfunctional and she acutally cares for boomer and wants to keep the cyclons from killing him.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

remember at the end that one blonde cylone bitch was crying. It seems that even tho the cylons hate humans, the more they evolve the more they want to be human.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

oh gawd.....BSG 1980 SUCKED......big time....it was a desperate attempt to contiune the series that basicly flopped.....i've watched the entire original series, and i liked it up till then....i haven't watched the new one because it comes on at the same time as Monk....

To tell the truth, They only reason I ever watched BGS was because it came on between Space 1999 and Buck Rogers in the 25th century back when Sci-Fi was awesomely good with classics. I had a huge crush on Colonel Dearing X'D

I found out recently Buck Rogers comes on at 4am EST saturday mornings.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

So who thinks Col Tigh's slut bag wife is a cylon?

me me and me

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

her story doesn't hold up.. and it seems odd that she would show up now. its like the cylons knew this ship would survive. hell, it almost feels like they're being herded..

i think she's a cylon.. but we'll never find out the truth from baltar.. his entire cylon detector may have just been a ruse to take out one of their nukes.

Go Starbuck! her crazy plan worked and it looks like the sucess of the mission actually made a man outta Apollo!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Holy shit, I just started watching this series and it's awsome O_O

I'm totally hooked now and have skipped way too much work to watch it >_>

I'm already on episode six (I started watching two days ago)

I need to stop...

BUT IT'S SO GOOD :drool:

lightsig.jpg

Sign in to follow this