Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Dumbass of the week award goes to....

By Bill Briggs

msnbc.com contributor

How the recession wrecked my cholesterol

After a year of eating on the cheap, it was time for a drastic diet change

090506-buffett-bcol-1p.widec.jpg

Over the past year — while I was trying to saving bucks by eating on the cheap — my cholesterol count chugged 46 points higher. Put another way — for roughly every 95 points the Dow dropped since early 2008, my cholesterol gained one point.

I sliced my grocery bill in half by dining on a tasty array of hot dogs, grilled-cheese sandwiches, chicken wings, fish sticks and the occasional $2.89 fast food monster meal.

:nah:

yes... a bag of apples is sooooooooooo expensive

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:huh:

To this day it still confuses me how someone who looks poorer than me could be leaning toward being obese... I have my days where it looks like my stomach caved in... My daily diet cost around $30... And yet these people tend to burn most of there money on food that I would only consider snacking on once a week.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

no, this award goes to an officer in my guild on wow, who as he sits in vent listening to us talk about some guy who posted a lame keylogger on the forums has just downloaded and installed the keylogger believing it to be the harmless program they said it was. -.-

He then Fdisks his computer instead of using the keylogger removal tool i put in the next post -.-

Khellv2.jpg

here's another real winner

MEMO TO JACKASS, THE CREDIT CARD INDUSTRY DOESN'T NEED ANYONE STANDING UP FOR IT

By Matt Taibbi, True/Slant

A columnist decides the credit card industry is a victim of

"public anger" --- how revolting is that?

http://www.alternet.org/workplace/139890/memo_to_jackass%2C_the_credit_card_industry_doesn%27t_need_anyone_standing_up_for_it/

uh um duh

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this