Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

People that deserve to get beat down...

lets start w/ dumb ass Miss California...

Perez couldn't be more correct.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI1u6bZ39YE]YouTube - ANSWER WHY MISS CALIFORNIA DIDN'T WIN MISS USA. PEREZ HILTON[/ame]

lmfao

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#30508514]Countdown with Keith OlbermannCountdown with Keith Olbermann[/ame]

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Virginia Foxx ;shouldn't even be allowed to hold public office

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#30508882]Rachel Maddow Show[/ame]

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

... You know after the whole "Leave BS alone" manure I'd hope that people would be at least smart enough to stop following dumb bimbos. Whether a heart beat away from presidency or lip syncing on stage. The only smart thing to ever "come" out of any of these broads mouths tended to do just that on the Internet. The fact that anyone follows these glorified bimbos just goes to show how stupid most people really are.

As for marriage, as long as it's between only 2 legal adults. But still the media picking up on what a dumb bimbo said at a bimbo contest just goes to show you how much MSM is just like Jerry Springer. Low brow shit just for the hell of ratings rather than serious news coverage that you may only find on C-Span.

-

As for the whole hate crime thing... I could almost care less, but since they murdered some one they should be murdered as cheaply & ASAP. I don't hate murderers, but I hate tax dollars being wasted on them just to keep them in their for life.

Anyone who says life in prison is worse than death does not comprehend death.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

For that contestant judge to call her b*tch doesn't make him any better. She is entitled to her opinion and she answered what he asked. I don't watch beauty peagants but is this norm for asking the contestants something controversial that sides with that gay judge in the first place? I don't care for either of them so I'm not taking sides btw. What screwed her over I think was because she said something along the line my country as if other minorities have no rights to call that their own.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Yeah I hate the judge too. Some people don't know when to leave their personal issues at home. I'm just more mad that there are people that make big deals out these stupid pageants.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

what jerks my chain is that this bimbo... okay I'll call her that too fuck it she deserves it...doesn't even understand her own state o.0 (or this country or the constitution etc...) and seeks a public title that is "supposed" to be given out by merit.

I don't have to take a side, the dubies that made us a country already told me whats up. Consenting adults have the right to marry and reap the same marital benefits and pitfalls. There should not even be a discussion about it. If religions don't want to condone the marriage that's their business; marriage is a legal issue that needs to be constitutionally upheld by the states without any religions influence. Its a human rights issue not a religious issue.

I am pushing my state to allow gay marriage. How dare NYS take their taxes and not grant the gay community equal rights and representation. :nono:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this