Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Transformers: RotF Trailer 3

Looks like pretty much win so far ... at least better than the first ... I ... think.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

:picknose:

Although I knew somehow Megatron was going to be in it, I feel like seeing him has spoiled the movie a little.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

It will be interesting because the Fallen is an obvious indicator that Unicron will be in the 3rd film. I would be silly to destroy Megatron again so he could become Galvatron, it will be interesting to see how that turns out. That is, if Bay sticks close to the original story.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

It will be interesting because the Fallen is an obvious indicator that Unicron will be in the 3rd film. I would be silly to destroy Megatron again so he could become Galvatron, it will be interesting to see how that turns out. That is, if Bay sticks close to the original story.

what makes you think unicron will be in a film, he is kinda overkill is he not being a moon sized transformer

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

what makes you think unicron will be in a film, he is kinda overkill is he not being a moon sized transformer

Because Michael Bay pretty much indicated that he could be in the final film after the first one hit the theaters. I don't think he would have used The Fallen if Unicron wasn't going to be in the final film. Especially since it looks like he is loosely basing this story off an incomplete comic.

Its just my speculation.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!