Sign in to follow this  
Widet

parents...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I have been looking for a job for the past few months. I live in a town not a city a town that itsn't that big and is centered around a military base. my mom is getting on me all the time about finding a jobe even though it is harder to find a job now than it was when my mom was in high school.... (I am not in high shcool i am in college just so you know... oh and I live with my mom and stepdad untill I graduate.)

any ways I have been looking for a job for the past few months and my mom doesn't see how hard I looking. I will go out looking for a job till lunch take a break have luch then go looking for a job till 4 or 5 in the afternoon depening on if I have class or not. the after I wil go to a friends do homework and relax. my thinks I am just gonig to class and gonig over to friends house. and its pissing me off she doesn't understand how hard it is to find a job in this god forsaken town cause she already has one. argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty hard to find a job, more so in this current economy. How about trying hotjobs(dot)com to see if there's anything near where you're at.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

What kind of job are you looking for and what job history do you have? If its a small town, you'll probably be stuck having to get a job closer to minimum wage. If you have a car, or if you pickup a bus schedule, you can always commute to higher paying jobs that might be relevant to what you are going to school for. You could also ask your teachers if they know of any school endorsed work programs or paid internships.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

If you have no job who pays tuition?

Do you have other bills?

What do you do for spending money?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I have not tried hotjobs . com I never even new of that site..... my twon isn't very big.......

I am looking for a part time minimum wage job and I do ave a car but its not in my name its in my perants name and I had applied a pizza hut as a devery person and when I told me step dad about that he said he didn't want me driving around delivering pizza in my car.....

ok I live with my mom and my stepdad. they pay for my tuition. that should also answer the question about if I have bills or not. my mom also pays me to deep clean the house and keep it picked up. Thats how I get spending money.

there is work study at my college but the only way i could get work study is if I have finacial aid, which I don't qualify for because I ive with my mom and stepdad and my stepdad is an engineer. therefore he makes to much money for me to have finacial aid because I live under his roof

take one of mine PLZ!

know how you feel, my rents are on my case about taking care of my car, and I just shelled out 506 for new tires. I have two jobs and still no slack

everyday I wake to a better dream and every night I don't want to sleep for I don't want to leave that day dream

Sign in to follow this