Sign in to follow this  
Gundam-Ranger-X

It's 4:00 AM...

... and I'm bored and wide awake. This is the last time I have an energy drink at midnight.

For those who remember me: OMG I posted. Get the "Dude, you were gone?" jokes over now please. :P

Anyways, I may or may not start posting here again. Oh and don't bother releasing the big wheel; I've grown immune in my absence. You'd need gargantuan or colossal wheel or something now. :P

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

GRX, you were gone? :look:

:P

The gas station near me stopped selling bawls in the bottles like that. Now I can only pick it up in large cans in 4 packs at target. ;_;

If you took an energy drink, cancel it out with a tylenol pm. That should even you out... or you'll have a funny side effect like homer simpson did in that one truck driving episode. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Read a history textbook or something.

are you implying history is boring?:psycho:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

GRX, you were gone? :look:

:P

The gas station near me stopped selling bawls in the bottles like that. Now I can only pick it up in large cans in 4 packs at target. ;_;

If you took an energy drink, cancel it out with a tylenol pm. That should even you out... or you'll have a funny side effect like homer simpson did in that one truck driving episode. X'D

seriously who names a brink bawls, :huh:

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

are you implying history is boring?:psycho:

No nooooo!!! :omfg:

Just that it's a heavy subject, and maybe that'd help put him to sleep or something :bingo:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

seriously who names a brink bawls, :huh:

A company that knew a bad string of jokes would spawn just from the name. Seriously though I like a good bottle of Bawls when I'm feeling down (hey I had to do it). Man I wish I could find it down here, haven't seen it since I moved.

Just to make GRX happy: "Dude, you were gone?"

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

*obligatory joke time*

Mmmm, I love big blue frosty Bawls!

Big drink at Quakecon, but they got a new distributer down here a few years ago and now it's hard to find. >< Though, occasionally Circut City will have a case of it. I wish more 7-11s would carry it here.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

*obligatory joke time*

Mmmm, I love big blue frosty Bawls!

Big drink at Quakecon, but they got a new distributer down here a few years ago and now it's hard to find. >< Though, occasionally Circut City will have a case of it. I wish more 7-11s would carry it here.

I thought all Circuit City stores closed due to bankruptcy? The two near use both closed up. Before it closed a year ago, the CC I used to go to carried bawls in cases. I've never seen a case of bawls since. :\

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I thought all Circuit City stores closed due to bankruptcy?

Yep, they did. Well, some are still open only because they're waiting to get rid of their internal inventory.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

There is a pink, strawberry-like energy drink called Sum Poosie. It's my fav because it tastes good and gives a really good punch of energy :)

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=147338400&albumID=1167937&imageID=297745

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru