Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Your Favourite Super-Hero Movie??

Mine has to be Dark Knight

the story, acting and OST, are awsome and so many levels

i love spiderman, but every film uses the same formula and tad predictable, and well the 3rd was so shit it was untrue (i know it wasnt ol' sammies fault)

Superman Returns was stunning visuals, and brendan roth made the 'S' proud in my books, but the story was plain shit, even ripping off lines from the first superman, and lacked a bad guy to go a few rounds with

Watchman: wasnt really for me tbh

Fan 4: to clean cut to stand out,

ironman: well pretty decent,. but all this battle damage crap to see the actors face is pretty lame

Hulk: not the shit one with ang lee at the helm, Norton donning the green monsters version hit the nail on the head, but was more of a build up to future marvel films then a single one hit wonder

anyone have a fav super hero films, ive only skimmed recent ones (shivers at the original captain america ;p)

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

:cape:

I have to say the Blade Trilogy. Didn't hate a single one. Something most trilogies fail to do for me. Spider-Man & X-Men couldn't do it. The new Batman movies might, but I have no clue how they can out do the last with pretty much the major villain(s) gone.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Watchmen, Dark Knight, and Iron Man... in that order... so awesome :sway:

I really really really like all the x-men movies too. I watched the new cartoon (next generation) when it came out so that got me excited for the movies in the first place. I've never read any of the comics, though i'd like to. I read the watchmen comics, but have yet to finish the last two issues.... I'm afraid to end it! I want it to last forever! ... if that makes any sense at all X'D

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I dunno, prolly Ironman or one of the Spidey flicks

Every Superman movie sucked out loud

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:cape:

I have to say the Blade Trilogy. Didn't hate a single one. Something most trilogies fail to do for me. Spider-Man & X-Men couldn't do it. The new Batman movies might, but I have no clue how they can out do the last with pretty much the major villain(s) gone.

the thir film had blde more of a side character compared to Ryan Reynolds ;p

but overall the blade films were pretty bad ass i you ask me

sigpic1620_11.gif

Chronicles of Riddick was f*cking awesome. :D

I liked Iron Man, Spiderman 1 & 2, Dark Knight and the newer Hulk movie. I don't care for christian bale as batman at all tho, but Dark knight was a damn good movie.

ironman: well pretty decent,. but all this battle damage crap to see the actors face is pretty lame

They did battle damage to show the actor's face in the Spiderman movies too. While some of it is reasonable, I'm ok with it as long as its not overly done. Now Spiderman 3 was pure shit when it came to venom, because they just peeled away the cg venom face in every f*cking scene for topher grace and that was just bs.

The FF movies were decent, Batman Begins wasn't impressive to me, the first hulk movie had potential but it lacked a good hulk battle and decent plot. The X-Men movies dissapointed me primarily because of Rogue, but the third one was just horrible to me.

The first Blade movie was badass, the second was ok, and the third was watchable but dracula was just a let down in it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

the spiderman films alll used the same formula. all the villians knew his identity, they all kidnapped MJ, and every time he had ''battle damage''

dont get me wrong, i think the 1st two films were awsome,

spiderman 4 is on the way apparantly, and this time Raimi will probably get more control over it. heard he was thinking of the Lizard or Vampire Morbius

sigpic1620_11.gif

Considering I make it a point not to see Superhero movies (I'm not a big superhero fan, something about the whole concept of men/women running around in spandex saving the world just doesn't do it for me) I'm somewhat limited in my choice.

Out of what I saw Batman Begins so far takes the cake (Dark Knight was good and all and I love it if not for Heath Ledger's portrayal of Joker (was awesome in my opinion) but story wise the movie just wasn't that good). Watchmen would be my next in line.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Yeah, I enjoy Batman Begins over The Dark Knight. Ironman was good, but I didn't quite like the way he got so comfortable with his suit so fast. Watchmen would've been good if I hadn't read the comic.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

(I'm not a big superhero fan, something about the whole concept of men/women running around in spandex saving the world just doesn't do it for me)

Superman has a reason to! Not sure about the other ones though

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Mine would have to be Batman and Robin! Mr. Freeze was just classic!

rotflmao. I hated all those movies. Wasn't Batman and Robin the one with the anatomically correct nipple suits? :spit:

Considering I make it a point not to see Superhero movies (I'm not a big superhero fan, something about the whole concept of men/women running around in spandex saving the world just doesn't do it for me) I'm somewhat limited in my choice.

For me its all about the women in the spandex. :drool: And I hope to god the new Wonder Woman movie uses the costume from comics or the justice league cartoon. :drool:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Thats really the only reason I watch them is for the eye candy (really the only reason I liked Watchmen, god she was hot in that suit). Outside of that they just don't interest me (I mean the only real hero I ever liked growing up was Batman because lets face it he's fucking awesome).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

rotflmao. I hated all those movies. Wasn't Batman and Robin the one with the anatomically correct nipple suits? :spit:

For me its all about the women in the spandex. :drool: And I hope to god the new Wonder Woman movie uses the costume from comics or the justice league cartoon. :drool:

The Nipple suits were awesome!!! Even Batgirl had nipples on hers!:nosebleed:

And ditto on the Wonder Woman suit! I will be highly upset if they give her Pants or Wonder Girls outfit!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]