Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

What are you eating ...

Last night, home fries and some awesome dip from this place that's well known for just it's fries. You get in, and the menu only has fries and 20-30 odd number of 'dips' to go with it like Wasabi Mayo, etc. etc. So we did that yesterday before meeting Karl Sanders, then we met him, and I had my first Belgian beer (had beer after a loooong time cos I kinda hate the bitterness) and it was pretty good actually, Raspberry flavored, had a car bomb right after, went over to my pal's place cos his mum made some awesome gravy/ curry for me, went home.

A cup of coffee this morning, I don't usually drink coffee.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

:nosebleed: I've perfected, perfection on my daily diet.

:robot:

2 servings of Crowley Non-Fat Pineapple Cottage Cheese (1 Cup)

4 Servings of Egg Beaters (1 Cup)

1 Serving of Rice Dream Rice Drink

1 Serving of Sun Sweet Prune Juice

1 Serving of Spicy V8

2 Servings of Chocolate Ovaltine

Mix together in a blender until you can't really see the cottage cheese. Drink goes down sweet & creamy with a nice burning sensation to the back of the throat.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Some Indian food for lunch. To be specific - Lamb curry + Ginger Chicken gravy with lots of rice.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yesterday I hit up a Thai/ Sushi place ... had a Manhattan Roll, and a few sushi rolls of different types on the side, and ordered this for the main course ...

IMG00026-20090913-1917.jpg

Mango Spicy Shrimp ... far from spicy, and far from any mango flavor. The mango (flavour) was lost in the sauce, the shrimp had no taste either. So I guess sushi's the only good thing to have there >_>'

Yeah, unfortunately it only looks good X'D ... from mid next week I'll post a lot more pictures on here of my regular eats hehe.

Last night I made homemade tacos for dinner and this morning..can't make up my mind. Oatmeal sounds like a good start tho.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

^ I WANTZ ZAT!

I'm prolly gonna hit up the Korean place I discovered close to work and pick up a soup or Kimchi something X'D.