Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

What are you eating ...

Lunchtime ... I don't know what to get :huh:... right now I'm eating a banana (my 3rd since morning), and prolly some Subway in an hour or so.

Post piccies if you can :picknose:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

:robot:

... On a Daily Basis?... I don't really eat; just drink.

2 servings of Fat Free Cottage Cheese (1 Cup)

4 Servings of Egg Whites (1 Cup)

1 Serving of Rice Drink

1 Serving of Prune Juice

1 Serving of Spicy V8

Mix together in a blender until you can't really see the cottage cheese. Drink goes down sweet with a nice burning sensation to the back of the throat.

:sparkle:

I can't believe I perfected my daily diet!

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

... On a Daily Basis?... I don't really eat; just drink.

2 servings of Fat Free Cottage Cheese (1 Cup)

4 Servings of Egg Whites (1 Cup)

1 Serving of Rice Drink

1 Serving of Prune Juice

1 Serving of Spicy V8

Mix together in a blender until you can't really see the cottage cheese. Drink goes down sweet with a nice burning sensation to the back of the throat.

:sparkle:

I can't believe I perfected my daily diet!

:bigspit:

that sounds terrible, how can you live on that???

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

:bigspit:

that sounds terrible, how can you live on that???

It took me some tries before I got it right. First time I figured I was using too much milk. So I replaced Soy Milk with V8. Tasted a little bit better, but now I also taste veggies. Then I replaced Skim Milk With Fat Free Cottage Cheese. I even once tried Hot Sauce as a veggie substitute, but that stuff just kills all the other flavors the way I used it. So I switched to Spicy V8 which help eliminate just the veggie taste.

I'm now about 10Lbs less on my average weight since removing all solids. Solids pretty much being the canned chicken. I can really say anything for the prunes though. I wasn't watching my weight when I switched from Prunes to Prune Juice.

Milk wise I also stopped drinking Chocolate Milk on a daily basis. Mixing Skim Milk, Soy Milk, & Rice Drink with 2 servings of Ovaltine is great. But it didn't feel like a snack anymore. I even once tried 3 serving of Skim Milk & a serving of Prune Juice with 4 servings of Ovaltine. That tasted good too.

Anyway since I haven't been physically sick from drinking my new diet for over a month I don't see what the problem is. For me snacking feels like snacking & dieting feels like dieting; That's how I like it.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Wow. Thats crazy. O_O But if it works for, hell, go for it.

As for me, I ate a chili dog for lunch. :drool: and tonight was a big mac and fries... holy shit, the mcdonald's boxes are labeled with calorie content now. Big mac = 550 calories, large fries = 500 calories. So unhealthy. x_x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Wow. Thats crazy. O_O But if it works for, hell, go for it.

As for me, I ate a chili dog for lunch. :drool: and tonight was a big mac and fries... holy shit, the McDonald's boxes are labeled with calorie content now. Big mac = 550 calories, large fries = 500 calories. So unhealthy. x_x

If you want real crazy you should try eating (10) prunes on a daily basis... You may see & smell the most shocking thing ever... That when someone says "Like your shit don't stink"... you may rebuttal "Well... I made a Glade Plug In the last time... And you?"

I thought about having Chili Dogs today on my snack day, but I went for some donuts & a small cheese cake instead.

Used my bake/ oven thingie for the first time earlier this week, and baked/ ovenized one of those oven-cook-thingie pizza's ... cheese n pepperoni it was. So, I tried it again tonight, and it turned out better than the first time, which means I'm getting good at it *raises collar* ... which also means I'm hitting up the recipe blogs on here for any bake/ oven dishes!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

If you want real crazy you should try eating (10) prunes on a daily basis... You may see & smell the most shocking thing ever... That when someone says "Like your shit don't stink"... you may rebuttal "Well... I made a Glade Plug In the last time... And you?"

I thought about having Chili Dogs today on my snack day, but I went for some donuts & a small cheese cake instead.

ewww. So you have fruity smelling poops? X'D

Used my bake/ oven thingie for the first time earlier this week, and baked/ ovenized one of those oven-cook-thingie pizza's ... cheese n pepperoni it was. So, I tried it again tonight, and it turned out better than the first time, which means I'm getting good at it *raises collar* ... which also means I'm hitting up the recipe blogs on here for any bake/ oven dishes!

Dubie has a lasagna recipe in her blog and I'll be posting mine at some point this weekend. Now that you've used your oven, you'll have to buy a couple bakeware glass pans or some throwaway aluminum ones so you can bake some good food. Have you cooked anything on the top of the oven yet? Do you have any pans for boiling water? :look: Mac and cheese is real easy to cook on the oven and some frozen french bread pizzas taste great cooked in the oven too. But you'll need to get a pizza pan or cookie sheet to bake them on. (about $5 for a pan.)

Ohh ohhhh I seez. Boiling water on the gas, yeah, inside the oven - haven't tried yet. I remember that lasagna recipe when it was added, will check it out and try it next week. This weekend I'm screwed cos I have to work on a deadline thingie, and a few hundred thousand dollars hang over my head, I wish I could get even 1% of my findings in this reconciliation I'm helping the firm out with X'D.

ok, so do you cook/brown hamburger meat for use in hamburger helpers or for a meat sauce? btw, I don't know if I read what you said right, but don't try boiling water inside the oven. :look:

Good luck with that deadline! eek!

Back on topic, I just ate a mcdonald's double cheeseburger that I bought yesterday and a can of mt. dew. Not the best lunch I've ever had.

Nope, don't cook em burgers.

I had a Thai Beef spicy salad, Thai Sausage Fried Rice, Spicy Chicken n Basil Thai Noodles, and a try out spicy orange colored Thai gravy. Took me over an hour to finish it o_0

That sounds like a spicy heart attack. O_O

You bet :sparkle: ... and it'll be the snake like Takamura~san (reference to episode 14 of Ippo S2) X'D

Edited by Godgrave

Eating? What is this thing you call eating? Hmmm, maybe I should have bought more snacks when I went to the corner store.

I don't really feel like making anything and we don't have much in the way of 'snacks' right now. I am hungry though...

*contemplates self canibalism*

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

I'm about to eat a couple leftover bbq chicken wings we ate for dinner last night. :drool: I tried to find out what brand of bbq sauce the store uses for their bbq chicken wings, but the lady says the sauce is given to them in unmarked bags from the distributors or something. Damn. Its tastey too. :drool:

You bet :sparkle: ... and it'll be the snake like Takamura~san (reference to episode 14 of Ippo S2) X'D

I haven't watched that ep yet. *checks it* ROTFLMAO! The showed his shit as a snake coming out his ass! ROTFLMAO! X'D

I haven't watched that ep yet. *checks it* ROTFLMAO! The showed his shit as a snake coming out his ass! ROTFLMAO! X'D

Now that was some artistic shit :bingo:

Eating? What is this thing you call eating? Hmmm, maybe I should have bought more snacks when I went to the corner store.

I don't really feel like making anything and we don't have much in the way of 'snacks' right now. I am hungry though...

*contemplates self cannibalism*

:noway:Oh, the horror of another Pizza The Hut incident!