Sign in to follow this  
Serena

Satuday's the big day!

As I have meantioned a couple times I am going to have a baby. Since it's a good distance to the hospital my husband and I decided to take the Dr.'s suggestion for induction. So I go in this saturday to be induced (provided my son doesn't deside to come before then) so wish me luck AC. ^^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

best of luck,

wish you a smooth, healthy and calm birth

remember: dont take shit from the doc's / nurses, you want drugs demand them ;p

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

His name is Nickolie Vahn, or will be when he comes XD

Don't worry Kite, I've already made it very clear I want an epidural, did that when I had false labor which very nearly became full on pre-term. But believe me I'll be more then happy to remind them since I'll be walking about until everything's ready to go and I can't handle the discomfort anymore. Thank thank you I'm opeing for a quick and smooth delivery too, tho' his daddy's a stocky man so I may be in for a VERY sturdy baby.

I promise, to upload when I feel like doing stuff again XD I have to put them up on my myspace anyway so I'll put them here too. ^^

if only there was a stork....

and none of that excruciating pain ....

-_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

lol GRX. And thank you for the well wishes everyone.

Well obviously I'm back from the hospital, everything went well and the doctors were impressed with how well I did since this was my first. lol was already contracting when we walked into the hospital, prolly why it went so quick and well. I know what you mean about the pain Lady, >< that's why I opted for the epidural and by the time the gal got there to give it to me I suddenly didn't care how many needles were involved.

Sry I can't pos pickies yet, we got home late las night and the bag isn't unpacked yet do the digi-cam is still hidden XD should be soon ho. ^^