• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Welcome to my new Recipe Blog. I will use this blog to post all my new recipes. All of my old recipes can be found in my original blog by following this link:
      http://www.ancientclan.com/search/?tags=Recipe
      Instead of posting any more recipes in my original blog, I have created this one so I can create more specific categories for the recipes themselves. Pork, Chicken, Beef, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Grilled, etc. As well as using tags, I will have many specific categories just for my blog and some recipes will fall into multiple categories. Tags are useful as well, and will allow us to view everyone's recipes across all blogs on this site.
      I recommend that anyone that wishes to make their own recipe blog to please type the tag "Recipe" without the quotes, in the tag field of blog entries so they can show up in the combined blog Recipe tag link.
      (Edited to fix link to recipes)
    • By Sledgstone
      A single setting on my test vbulletin 4 (which uses a copy of this forum's databse) screwed up all my blog attachment images. And they've probably been screwed up for about a week. I just found out and it really annoys the hell out of me because if I remember correctly, the damn setting on vb4 wouldn't let me change the directory, it only said "Click here to import your blog attachments into the new attachments structure." So I clicked it thinking nothing of it. The images loaded, except here it is a week later I finally realize that it moved the images from the directory on the live forum instead of from the directory from the test forum. Damn! POS! At least I still have copies of everything and I should be able to fix everything by putting the copies back into the right folder. I hate it when a program makes me waste time.
    • By Sledgstone
      I haven't liked vBulletin for some time now and mostly put that forum software behind me except for the occasional jab about how bad their software is. I came across this interesting update from PC Gamer the other day... with a part that I emphasized:
      http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/07/26/why-forums-and-comments-are-still-offline/
      http://mos.futurenet.com/forum/
      I don't visit PC Gamer's website, so I'm not certain what version of vB they were using, but this is pretty huge. The took all of their entire network's vBulletin powered forums offline because it was exploited.
      Well PC Gamer, I suggest you switch to Invision Power.
      vBulletin has really gone downhill and I'm glad we stopped using their software when we did.
    • By Sledgstone
      The gallery has been a bit underused over the past year and it might have to do with the fact that I never increased the gallery upload amounts since my initial testing of it. If thats not the case, then oh well, I increased the limits!

AC Elite members can now upload 100 MB of images. The max file size of uploaded images are now 4 MB per image. If you have pictures over 4 MB, the server will deny the upload because I don't have any software in place to auto shrink down an image.

Regular members can now upload 20 MB of images with a max file size of 2 MB per image.

Feel free to upload images to whatever category you have access to as long as the image actually belongs in it. For example, you have a good walking dead image, post it in that gallery if you want to. You can also make your own albums and upload whatever images you want to share.

You can have public, friends only or private galleries. But keep in mind, only upload appropriate images. No vulgar, offensive, etc. images. Also, private albums aren't necessarily private as administrators can access them.

The gallery albums are very useful if you want to upload your own smilies or other images. Once you upload an image to your own galleries, you can click the "My Media" link anywhere on the site where you can make a comment and click to add any image you have previously uploaded to your posts.
    • By Sledgstone
      I placed an order for a new server. If you notice the site is shut down for a while, it is because of the server move. This could happen later tonight or tomorrow. I will update this topic once before the server move and again after it is done.