Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Roommate Alien Prank Goes Bad

*falls off chair* OMFG XD that is hilairious XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      So much action.
      I'm glad Will Smith isn't in this movie.. his last couple movies really were't that good and if it was once again a Will Smith / Jaden Smith movie it would have sucked. *looking at you After Earth*
    • By Sledgstone
      It definitely looks like this movie will be a more action packed version of Pitch Black. I hope the plot is good, because with how Chronicles of Riddick ended, I was half expecting Riddick to be ruler of the galaxy by now.
    • By Sledgstone
      It definitely looks like this movie will be a more action packed version of Pitch Black. I hope the plot is good, because with how Chronicles of Riddick ended, I was half expecting Riddick to be ruler of the galaxy by now.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      Syfy has released a sneak peek into the Defiance series by streaming the first 14 minutes on their website:
      http://www.defiance....s/video/2634770.

Click here to view the article