DeathscytheX

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Why are you always on the other team!? Booo!! :P

Why do you not have the map packs?!?!?! wtf!!!

And if that StarShip guy is your friend, he's the biggest camper ever! :x I didn't have danger close to defend myself. Heart beat sensor camping is the lowest of all lows!

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

And if that StarShip guy is your friend, he's the biggest camper ever! :x I didn't have danger close to defend myself. Heart beat sensor camping is the lowest of all lows!

Haha, I only bought the game in like April, all the original maps are new enough to me that I don't need to spend $30+ dollars on more! >:o

And wait! Shipstar never uses a heartbeat sensor...you must be talking about bdogg. (He always uses HBS.) But Ship does like to "patrol" an area...he's also our best player, so it seems to work (vs. my love of running all over the map and dying a dozen times in a row). :P

He's more "campy" than I am, but it's not like he sits in a corner ADS with a claymore behind him (which is what like half the people who play FFA spend the whole time doing -_-).

Tellah2.jpg

OMG he was so camping out on quarry. Everyone on my team was being an idiot and running through the same door trying to shoot him -_-; Which also caused our spawn to stay there so I couldn't go around and kill him. Yeah bdogg! grr :P I got my revenge eventually, I cant wait to get Ninja back. Why haven't you prestiged yet missy?! ;) I never would on COD4 because it was pointless, but I'm a nerd for the new title/emblems and extra custom classes this time around.

...I cant wait to get Ninja back. Why haven't you prestiged yet missy?! ;)

Those two sentences explain each other, hehe--I canNOT live without Ninja Pro. I have 4 classes with Ninja Pro and 1 with Commando Pro (for when I feel like going crazy and jumping off buildings). I think if I prestiged and didn't have Ninja anymore, the game would be unplayable. :P So props to you for sticking it out Ninja-less, you are a bigger man than I. X'D

Tellah2.jpg

i dont blame anyone for not buying the damn map packs! 15 bucks each! that is crazy! ill stick with the standard maps.

my favorite class is UMP45 Silencer, USP with Tactical Knife, Semtex, flashbangs Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro Commando Pro. theres nothing like being the super aggresive person in a game full of camper and running around crazy quick, lighting people up, or pulling the tact knife out and destroying that way.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Getting raped by kill streaks until you get cold blooded back at level 22 is no fun. lol

lol Not really an issue. Just know where to be and where will get you blown to smithereens.

3-1.gif

lol Not really an issue. Just know where to be and where will get you blown to smithereens.

It is when your whole team sucks on wastleland, salavage, sub base, rundown, or overgrown, and you're stuck spawning outside when there is a pavelow, AC130, or Chopper Gunner in the sky.... in that case there is no where to be but getting spawn raped.

When i go 26-10 and the next best person on my team is 5-17... it is an issue. lol

It takes hardly any time at all to get back to using your regular stuff.

Most things, sure. But there are also a number that I don't want to ever deal with again, like getting the Holographic Sight for the FAL. 60 kills with a misaligned RDS on a gun that isn't especially easy to use to begin with...not fun.

And Cold-Blooded is definitely more of a "my team sucks" perk than anything, Rob, that's true. It's also helpful when you're the only person shooting down killstreaks, as your teammates run into Harrier fire over and over again without even considering dropping them. Lord. -_-;

Edit: Haha, cute. I didn't know you could assign a smiley to an entire post...ignore that at the top, I was just trying to insert the little sweat droppy guy at the end.

Tellah2.jpg

Most things, sure. But there are also a number that I don't want to ever deal with again, like getting the Holographic Sight for the FAL. 60 kills with a misaligned RDS on a gun that isn't especially easy to use to begin with...not fun.

And Cold-Blooded is definitely more of a "my team sucks" perk than anything, Rob, that's true. It's also helpful when you're the only person shooting down killstreaks, as your teammates run into Harrier fire over and over again without even considering dropping them. Lord. -_-;

Edit: Haha, cute. I didn't know you could assign a smiley to an entire post...ignore that at the top, I was just trying to insert the little sweat droppy guy at the end.

What aggravates me beyond anything is when I have it on and I'm trying to shoot shit down, and some fucker runs up next to me, causing me to shot by whatever is in the sky.... or even worse when people like to group around me when a predator missile is coming down.

It seems unless i have 3 or 4 people from one of my teams with me, everyone is a stupid jackass. No one shoots kill streaks down, no one uses common sense, and I cant stand people that camp by laying down in a door way so I cant walk out of it. I actually have something for that. I switch to my sniper class and toss my smoke nade at them so they cant see anything... or i go around and dance in front of them swiping my knife in their face. X'D

As far as prestige goes, it is annoying on some counts, but the extra custom classes every 2 prestige levels are worth it IMO. I can prestige pretty fast without even touching the FAL, FAMAS, all Sniper Rifles, and most of the LMGS. Most of the guns I hate, i'll save for 10th prestige.

I generally start with the UMP45, MP5k, and M4, max them out (all attachments, dont bother with camo and kills). Then I max the Scar-H out, then I'll use the RPD some and eventually max it while building up the P90, TAR-21, and AUG-BAR. Between racking up the 10,000xp bonuses with these, and maxing the Spas-12, AA-12, PP2000, and G18, I'll get my M16 and max it. Then comes the F2000 and the Mini-Uzi, and by this time I have my AK-47 and reach the end of level 70!

Between maxing out guns, I also complete UAV, Counter UAV, Air Drop, Predator, Attack Chopper, Harrier, Pave Low, and Chopper Gunner challenge and the secondary kill streak challenges that go along with them (radar inbound and stuff). The Air Drop generally gets me the EMP or AC130 challenge as a bonus.

Understandable. I dunno, my favorite weapon until the ACR is unlocked is the M4 and I pretty much stick with a handful of particular weapons instead of leveling a whole bunch like DX does. I can't stand most of the weapons. lol

When my team is being retarded and I'm not equipped with AA, I find a nice spot to camp it out until that shit is over. Let them get slaughtered.

3-1.gif

I'll tell you what Barebones is a fantastic game mode I like not having to worry about air cover and all that fun stuff that continuously kills me... never use cold blooded...

Hey if any of ya want add me on friends. I'm always trying to find good groups to play with on cod. I be PVTCaboose187.

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

Yay. lol... I was bored.

Haha, very nice!

I got "Stickman" the other day (game-winning killcam by sticking an enemy with Semtex), and was super excited...but then saw that the emblem is absolutely hideous. I wanted something awesome for such a sweet challenge. :( I hope Hi Def was more visually rewarding.

Tellah2.jpg

Okay, I just had to share what is quickly becoming my ultra-favorite class:

MP5K -- Silencer

Spas-12 -- Grip

Stun Grenades

Semtex

Marathon (Pro)

Stopping Power (Pro)

Ninja (Pro)

(Whatever KSs you prefer, I like 6-7-9).

This set-up wrecks in mid-CQB maps. It's my favorite for Underpass, Highrise, Scrapyard, etc. I think I've gotten >10 K/D spread on Underpass almost every time I've used this (Rob, I was using this or a very similar class when I got like 3 Pavelows against that terrible team you were stuck with on Underpass X'D).

Anyway, <3 the MP5K. I use it more than the SCAR now.

Tellah2.jpg

I finally got my Scar Extended Mags back.

I also have a problem where I get only 3 bars on my connection most of the time. If I get 4 bars, it doesn't matter how shitty my team is, I can still manage to pull some good scores win or lose.