mine was lineage 2--server gustin

i quit that cos the servers dying,

i went to wow, loved it, cant wait for euro wow to start

currently im playing a private version of lineage 2

10x faster drop rate and xp and money

also it free and dont require all your free time to enjoy

whats your mmo history

Steam2.gif

my .. mmo history? hahaa.. that'd be a very very long post.

Currently I'm playing EverQuest II, Blackburrow server. I got a couple RL friends that play as well as a few online. Eppy plays on the same server as me :)

We're about to start up a guild.. and everyone here is welcome to come join. :D It's a really good fun game.

A private L2 server ne? .. hmm, I might have to check that out someday.

they cant charge for private servers of ncsoft will sue,

it joke he private servers better then the real server

i made level 28 in a day (8 hrs)

i cheated a lil i had a heal bot thats level 50 set on auto follow

bu with out it it would ahve taken 10-12 hrs normal time your looking at a month minimin

what type of game is eq2 l2 is PvP, wow is quest and race pvp, FF is just an alternate life

Steam2.gif

EQ2 has a crapload.. I mean a CRAPLOAD of quests. my main character has well over 150 quests completed.

There is a lot of monster fighting, but there is also a lot of tradeskills.. so it makes everyone happy. The grind isn't unbearable like in some games. I have a 26 mystic, 20 monk and a 12 summoner.

Recently I'v been focusing on tradeskills, I'm a lvl 17 scholar now :) doing a lot of alchemy stuff.

PvP arena's should be added into the game with the first expansion, but I'm not sure yet.

pVp is the hardest thing in a game

i mean you need to beable to PK some anoying fuck at will

but it gets abused

specially by chinese professional farmers

(no racism intended but all the pro farmers are freekin chinese least in l2)

PvP in l2 was good but had flaws,

heres how l2 pvp worked,

ur names white normally

if u hit someone u go purple, the stay white

if they are killed when white you go red

red measn if u die you have a huge chance of dropping a lot of stuff

if they hit back they go purple

and the person that dies has a very small possibility of droping stuff

but in either case the person that died loses xp

how it work in eq2

Steam2.gif

I hated the effing PvP in L2.. I always got my ass pwned. I never wanted to fight anyone, .. high level mages would always come and kick my ass for no reason. I'd try to run away and they'd slow me to death with their ice bolt.

--

There's no open PvP in EQ2 .. thank god. But they might add a PvP server in the future.. since they had them on the first everquest.

Currently there isn't any PvP EQ2, but that's ok with me, there will be soon enough-- we have time to get good before the arena's open.

Currently I'm putting insane amounts of time into D2 whenver I'm at my friends. PVP is a bitch there too because 3 lvl 99 2 sorcs and a barb will party up and slow and rape you. I'm gonna start WoW soon. Play on the Durotan server!!

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

i think PvP is essential in a mmorpg personally

pvp is not always whos got the better char, but who can use the char better

I personaly hate PVP. There are always the jackass crans who pick on newbs. And I can never seem to win.

Anyways, I used to play Star Wars Galaxies hardcore for a while, I wouldn't mind going back to it but my char got tossed out with the other inactive accounts. It sucks too, I was really far. TKM and about 2 skill boxes away from Master Commando (the best job comination at the time)

Then I played Risk Your Life for a while. I liked it. I wouldn't mind going back to it but I don't want to pay for it.

I was also thinking of getting into WoW but from what I heard it'S mostly PVP. and I hate PVP so no.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

I've made a rule recently never to play MMORPGs again, because I don't see the point of paying monthly fees to run around slaughtering rats or whatever it might be for the first week or two until I can afford to buy clothes, and then going to a slightly different looking area to kill the next monsters, and so on. They also just take up to much time, without enough payoff.

I personaly hate PVP. There are always the jackass crans who pick on newbs. And I can never seem to win.

Anyways, I used to play Star Wars Galaxies hardcore for a while, I wouldn't mind going back to it but my char got tossed out with the other inactive accounts. It sucks too, I was really far. TKM and about 2 skill boxes away from Master Commando (the best job comination at the time)

Then I played Risk Your Life for a while. I liked it. I wouldn't mind going back to it but I don't want to pay for it.

I was also thinking of getting into WoW but from what I heard it'S mostly PVP. and I hate PVP so no.

Actually thats a mistaken assumption. WoW is not mostly PvP. True most of the servers are dedicated to PvP but there are two other different types of servers and those are Normal and RP. Normal (which I play on) requires consent to duel before PvP can happen. Also to my knowledge RP servers have no form of PvP (not sure). So as you see you can play the game without worries of being killed by a PKer and such. Of course everything changes when you talk about Faction against Faction. You can attack the opposing faction at any time as long as its in a contested area (well on Normal servers anyways) so it does save you from having to worry about those bastards who like to kill low lvls.

As you can tell my MMORPG is WoW. I have played very few before (like Well of Souls back in the day, god that was a bad one) but this one will most likely be the one I'll play for a long while (its like crack, you can't give it up). I have considered getting EQII but funding two MMORPG's would just get too damn spendy in the long run.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I play tibia and a little WoW not much though. Tibia is free so thats alwase good ;). I just started working on my own MMORPG with a few other people that kinda copys tibia. Its really nice and its open source to allow anyone to edit and make there own MMORPG server.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^