Sign in to follow this  
-Graphics-

Just a few sigs :x

I don't really know if you guys and girls will like these because this is my first time being on this forum, hell I don't even know if the forum is active anymore... Anywho here's some of the latest sigs I've made just wanted to show you guys what I'm about.. some of them.. Most of them aren't anime. :/

beastmode.gif

Is supposed to look like a comic book so yeah.

reflective.png

Reflective criticism - someone criticising you for something they do theirself.

sonicw.png

Sig I made for my pure on rs using sonic cause.. well he's sexy...

rainbowsixsig.png

Just one made out of Rainbow Six.

shankfail.png

Really one of my worse sigs tbh... but yeah I was bored.

Well I hope you liked them but really don't care if you didn't thanks for looking at them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A wise man once told me, you're not being creative if you're doing what everyone else says looks good, but if you're doing what YOU think looks good then who really and truly cares what ANYONE else thinks? Think about that and get back to me. .

Thanks, I'm glad I got a reply :).. I'm planning on staying with this forum if it's pretty active so yeah.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A wise man once told me, you're not being creative if you're doing what everyone else says looks good, but if you're doing what YOU think looks good then who really and truly cares what ANYONE else thinks? Think about that and get back to me. .

It's a seperate image (C4D) :s. Glad I'm getting some feedback on these, thanks guys.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks you very much :P the only reason the last one is one o m worst ones is because of the c4d's that i used... didnt really go with the render itself.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this