1. Sledgstone

Sledgstone

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Ehhh... I'm so sick of the reboot origin story movies. And it doesn't look as good as the previous two Fantastic Four movies either.
    • By Sledgstone
      "Terminator" is being rebooted into a new trilogy of movies and the first is scheduled to be in theaters on June 26, 2015. All three movies will have to be out by 2019 because thats when the Terminator rights will revert back to James Cameron.
      Here is the official press release:
      About 5 months ago Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed that he would be in Terminator 5.. But now that the movie franchise is being rebooted, there has been no confirmation as to whether Arnold will be in the new trilogy.
      Source: Paramount
    • By Sledgstone
      "Terminator" is being rebooted into a new trilogy of movies and the first is scheduled to be in theaters on June 26, 2015. All three movies will have to be out by 2019 because thats when the Terminator rights will revert back to James Cameron.
      Here is the official press release:
      About 5 months ago Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed that he would be in Terminator 5.. But now that the movie franchise is being rebooted, there has been no confirmation as to whether Arnold will be in the new trilogy.
      Source: Paramount
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118008961.html?categoryid=13&cs=1
      I liked the first and third highlander movies and the original series. But what will they reboot next, Hercules and Xena?
    • By Sledgstone
      Seeing as we are stuck in a day and age with never ending movie re-makes...
      What movies do you think should be remade and what movies should never be touched again?
      I'd like to see them remake Super Mario Bros, because anything will be better than that first movie. X'D
      I also think they should remake X-Men and completely relaunch the movie franchise like they did with Hulk.
      Jaws should never be re-made. That movie is perfect.