Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

Need commissions!

Ok, I normally don't do this, but I'm getting a bit desperate at the moment. I desperatly need to raise about $200 for the tax on my car. It's going to be double what I was originally told because my dad put a higher amount on the title and bill of sale because I was told the sold amount doesn't matter, it goes by what the car's worth. Which is not really true, it goes by whichever is higher. And I don't have the money to cover it because I'm already overdrawn from paying bills. So, from now until April 15, I'm offering reduced commissions.

$5 sketches - One character, rough sketch. These aren't always the best proportion-wise, but I get them as accurate as possible.

$15 Full CG - One character, basic background, full color.

Examples and details are on my devArt journal. Thanks!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I checked out the sketches ... so basically we have to choose from the templates and you'll reproduce them, or can it be any character just sketched in plain or in color with the basic background? It'll be my first time requesting ... gomenasai for the silly questions ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It's not silly. ^^ You give me a description of the character, and I draw it. I pick the pose, unless you need a specific one, but it can be pretty much anyone. And I will do fanart if you don't have an OC. Though, since my style is anime/mangaish, if it's a live-action character, they'll end up mangaish style.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this