Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Alcohol, wine, beer, booze & drunk goodness

What have you been drinking lately? :beer:

And have you tried any new alcohol, beer, wine, etc.? What would you recommend? or avoid?

I discovered the joys of Mead this past weekend. A winery in the area makes their own meads, the one I tried was the sweet mead. So good. :drool:

Heres a pic:

post-1-135551583821_thumb.jpg

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The last new alcohols I tried were Moose Head and Moose Drool, they were pretty good went down smooth and had just enough after bite to be pleasent. Haven't been able to drink recently (got preggers) so I can't try anything new for a while yet. But I hope to eventually try the Bailey's that my husband raves about....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

I went to a spot called Salty Senorita's and had a "Sex in a cadillac" it was good and it rocked me.

If I'm out..Long Islands all the way (where I get the name Long Island Lizz) and you can NEVER go wrong with an Adios Mother F**ker.

However my favorite and the one u will always find in the house : Sailor Jerry's Rum.

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I drink keystone. It's cheaper like $5 than Bud light that I use to drink and with better taste. I think I killed my liver drinking 10+ beer a day for about a year though. I have limited my drinking habit to 2-4 beer a day now since last week. I'm trying to quit cause I don't have much money left.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

B&J have a new pomegranate wine cooler. wicked sweet but yummy

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hell yeah slippers :P...yeah i drink keystone light normally if im gonna drink beer other then that is stick to the hard stuff

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

The perfect thread for me ! My profession is what my username is, so let's get started. firstly alcohol is very much based on tastes, you like something more sour? strong ? flavored? sweet, easy ? it's the synergy of the alcohol. I personally like scotch, like a chivas regal 18 which is quite expensive. Tequilla is not a drink to be taken cheaply, I'd recommend Jose Cuervo and up, just check prices Sledge. If you go cheap on it, the hangover will be disgusting. This is usually valid for most drinks, with a few brands that are an exception. I sometimes drink Johnny Walker red label which is cheap and very good. Cocktails are also great, you can practically mix anything (always 1:4 ratio!) just give me a idea of what flavors tempt you and i can give you details ! ^_^

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"

Wow when I was drinking before I went into AA (I was out of control) At home I was all about Jack Daniels and Jose Cuervo. If I wanted a good fight and a night of blacking out..jack. If I wanted hot sex..jose. It all depended on my mood. Now if I was out at a bar I stared with a Adios mother fucker and a long island ice tea.Usually ending with a few red headed sluts. Then it was the shots! Jager bombs, Irish car bombs, oatmeal cookies, etc. Now I have this song stuck in my head again .[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ]YouTube- LMFAO - Shots ft. Lil Jon[/nomedia]

Now if I went to the Gentleman's club I was all about lap dances and champayne. I sooo miss me some martini rossi asti :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Ha, I never saw your question Sledge. Tequila doesn't really mix well with anything for me, besides in a margarita. I prefer blanco (clear) like Patron and Jose Especial, because these are much more satisfying straight than Reposado (gold/yellow color). Reposado Tequila like 1800 is outstanding for margaritas, but are pretty brutal straight... I guess it isn't bad as a shot, but I like drinking my poison on the rocks.

I found a few new favorites since this topic was made

TheKrakenRum_thumb.jpg

This is now officially my favorite rum. 94 proof and delicious. The spices in this rum are superior to Captain Morgan, but are very strong. Its close to the old school Atomic Fireball candy. It had a nice burn drinking it straight, but its sweet aftertaste is pure delight. It's colored with squid ink... that might gross some people out, but I think its awesome. LOL It's probably the best tasting spiced rum out there. If the spice is to much, it goes good with cola.

jamesons.gif

Jameson Irish Whiskey... mmmm Smooth. My new special occasion drink. Don't tarnish it with a mix.

bacardi151-llarge.jpg

This is the best shit ever.... If you had a bad day, this is where its at.... Its suppose to be for mix drinks, straight it tastes like lighter fluid.... but damn it will make you feel good FAST. 151 Proof! X'D

bison_chocolate_stout_600.jpg

Nifty beer I found. Its a dark beer obviously, and tastes like a black lager with a hint of chocolate coffee bean aftertaste. Pretty good stuff. Kinda pricey though. Its more of a novelty beer than anything else.

Hopefully none of these images have anti-hotlink scripts

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

yeah 151 is pure lighter fluid thats for sure =D first time i had it made my throat hurt like i drank whiskey for the first time XD....and yes if you mix Jameson you are a bad person...unless you are making homemade irish cream

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

The perfect thread for me ! My profession is what my username is, so let's get started. firstly alcohol is very much based on tastes, you like something more sour? strong ? flavored? sweet, easy ? it's the synergy of the alcohol. I personally like scotch, like a chivas regal 18 which is quite expensive. Tequilla is not a drink to be taken cheaply, I'd recommend Jose Cuervo and up, just check prices Sledge. If you go cheap on it, the hangover will be disgusting. This is usually valid for most drinks, with a few brands that are an exception. I sometimes drink Johnny Walker red label which is cheap and very good. Cocktails are also great, you can practically mix anything (always 1:4 ratio!) just give me a idea of what flavors tempt you and i can give you details ! ^_^

Do you know any good pomegrante mixed drinks? ^_^

Ha, I never saw your question Sledge. Tequila doesn't really mix well with anything for me, besides in a margarita. I prefer blanco (clear) like Patron and Jose Especial, because these are much more satisfying straight than Reposado (gold/yellow color). Reposado Tequila like 1800 is outstanding for margaritas, but are pretty brutal straight... I guess it isn't bad as a shot, but I like drinking my poison on the rocks.

I found a few new favorites since this topic was made

TheKrakenRum_thumb.jpg

This is now officially my favorite rum. 94 proof and delicious. The spices in this rum are superior to Captain Morgan, but are very strong. Its close to the old school Atomic Fireball candy. It had a nice burn drinking it straight, but its sweet aftertaste is pure delight. It's colored with squid ink... that might gross some people out, but I think its awesome. LOL It's probably the best tasting spiced rum out there. If the spice is to much, it goes good with cola.

lol. I completely forgot about this topic. I'm like "What question!?" *checks first page of thread* X'D

damn. Kraken rum... being squid ink in there, would it stain the shit out of clothing if you spilled it? O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I just killed an entire bottle of Aunt Clara and opened some Dragonfly...........

:wino:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Do you know any good pomegrante mixed drinks? ^_^

lol. I completely forgot about this topic. I'm like "What question!?" *checks first page of thread* X'D

damn. Kraken rum... being squid ink in there, would it stain the shit out of clothing if you spilled it? O_O

I dunno! X'D I doubt it. I'm sure its only enough to give it its darker color. Aged rum isnt exactly light. It must be tasteless or else Squid ink is quite delicious. X'D

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

sorry for the late response sledge ! pomegranate is more of a syrup; it works well in any fruity cocktails. make screwdrivers, tequilla sunrises, and just pour it on the side of the glass; it gives it a great effect and you can double/triple up the spirit in the drink and it won't seem strong because of the syrup ^_^

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"