Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Black Lagoon

just watched s1 and s2 (24 episodes together)

i think this series is awsome, plenty of guns, gore and babes

my only beef is it has opened many many doors with out closing them, i just hope they make more seasons, though i know a 3rd is on the way, i dont think it will be enough.

theres no overall plot like most anime just life for a crew of mis-fit modern day pirates basicly

i didnt really get the relationship between rock and revy, was it love or just mutual envy of each other lives, or both

over all a very good anime series,

i recomend it in english just for the language they use, it was dubbed very well, and the writers did a great job on using slang and vulgarness

a pic of the most bad ass babes in all the anime ive seen ;p

black-lagoon-0004.jpg

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Heh, I can't stand the dub. Watched both versions and the subbed version is better. I must admit I was rather surprised at how good it was (Epples gave me a hard time on how long it took me to see it, my roommate got me interested in it).

There's a hint of attraction between Revy and Rock but where that will go we can only guess. Maybe the third season will shine some more light on it for us (all I know is I'm looking forward to it, from what has been talked about more good stuff is to come (need to get my hands on the manga when I get time, it's supposed to be a lot better).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I can't imagine Revi dubbed *shudder*

Loved the series. Ranks up there with my faves :goodjob:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I love Black Lagoon. I haven't heard it in english yet, but the subtitled version is awesome. In the second season theres a part where three different languages are spoken and Rock acts as a translator. How is that done in the english version? Does everyone speak english?

I remember when Revy spoke broken english to that one guy to fuck with him. So fucking awesome! She cracked me up! X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I love Black Lagoon. I haven't heard it in english yet, but the subtitled version is awesome. In the second season theres a part where three different languages are spoken and Rock acts as a translator. How is that done in the english version? Does everyone speak english?

I remember when Revy spoke broken english to that one guy to fuck with him. So fucking awesome! She cracked me up! X'D

the russians spoke english, and the japanese spoke japanese ;p

i think the eng dubb was awsome

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Haven't watched the dub ... I kinda prefer the first season or my recollection of the second season's not too good ... which is something I need to re-watch prolly.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.