Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Gravy

"Fringe" and "Family Guy"

Fringe is the best show youre missing. Completely amazing. Top quality. If you're not watching, give it a try, watch one episode and you'll be hooked.

After 5 minutes of trying to find the Family Guy thread on AC, I gave up and will post comment here.

"Lois, I don't want to alarm you but I think I may be Jesus" I miss that Peter Griffen logic that makes even dumb things smart. New episode tonight on Fox. 2/15/09. Don't know if it will be a good one, they hit and miss. But there's a chance.

I can admit I don't watch Fringe... I just generally avoid any channel that may contain the news.

I've had a couple of Family Guy phrases on my answering machine within a month. Mainly from Mort.

• "Ladies I'm a very desperate man! My name is Mort & I live with my Mudder. And I have very low standards. *Sneeze* OH GOD THERES BLOOD IN MY MUCUS!"
  • "Please don't spit in my eggs! Please don't spit in my eggs! Please don't spit in my eggs! Thank you for the eggs! God I hope he didn't spit in my eggs." *bzz* Hey Doug I just spit in that guys eggs! *bzz* Our armies are ready. Soon it will be time to leave the sewers & strike back at the humans in the over world!

Sooner or later

• "Oh God she farted & it went down my throat!"
  • That one with the "ScareJew"... Sorry I don't remember the exact phrase. But it was pretty damn funny.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I love the Mort Quotes, when I use Family Guy quotes in my day to day life, not everyone gets em, but they're still funny.
:sly:

You just made me wonder if an actual Gynecologist has ever said the word "bragina" while performing their job...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Thank you, Ive seen from beginning, it never gets old. And if you follow sub plots, its gets you angry to keep guessing but in a good way, not like lost. I mainly posted the Fringe stuff to get Sledge and Lady watching. Maybe if enough AC fans give good comments, itll push em. If you saw one ep, They might have more online or bittorrent, they just wrapped up the new shows, so its repeats from here but hey, its new to you.

And for Mike J-Family Guy "Manson in prison" "If I havent seen it, its new to me" I hope this isnt the start of a Family Guy quote war. LOL.

Im still new to posting, but this is my fav thread of mine so far.

I've been meaning to start watching it, but I keep missing the episode because either something else is on or I'm watching anime. ^_^:

Just watch it off their site. They stream it in HD. I think it's also on Hulu.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Right now for me, top shows (in no order) are - BSG, Lost, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Iron Chef America.

It's too early for me to make a call on Fringe, some episodes have left me unimpressed. Their concept's good, the scale of controversy is huge, but I'm not seeing a more scandalous plot that's given significance so far ... it seems like they're saving up an Ace for the last. I'll keep watching just for that ... let's see.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

On Hell Kitchen. He gets angry. I don't even think Jesus would do good on that show.

On, Fringe, yes I hate having to wait to find out the secrets, But I forgive the show everytime the DR inadvertently makes a joke due to being crazy. Also for ppl who still think it has a csi quality. Its in a lab but think more Mad scientist. Frankenstein stuff.

:picknose:

How violent would a Family Guy Quote War be?... Eh... I just like the quotes. Current phone message.

Francis: Watch that kind of talk or you'll get your heathen head smacked!

Brian: Oh that's very Christian. Believe what I say or I'll hurt you.

Francis: Now you're getting it! *SMACK!*