Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Valentines Day

Probably nothing. Valentine's day left a bad taste in my mouth from a few years back so I try to avoid it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

This year I'm spending that money on alcohol and getting trashed the very next day with my best friend.

now that sounds like fun X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

shhhh :P...Im gonna be at a party tonight which is nonvday related...buddies birthday =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Fracking LAME day as usual ... had nothing planned, but a pal called 2 days before the 14th to fix up a movie plan of sorts, got canned, landed up watching Casshern Sins, read Black God to wherever it's at currently, and didn't have alcohol to drown in. Epic fail.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I had a good one, hubby surprised me with a card and huge box of chocolates, Taking me out for breakfast, a flower arrangement of red roses and lillies, then took me out to spend his money on stuff I wanted-one of which was a cute little teddy-bear neacklace with a little heart chaped stone (I'm pretty sure it's CZ but I love it all the same)- following that up with Chinese for dinner. ^^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

(Forgot to meantion the massage he gave me)

lol well at least you got one right? All I was really able to really do for my guy was make him a V-day card by hand....admitadly a very badly done thing but he seemed to love it. ^^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

Women always neglect the men on days were gifts are involved. :P

not all of us!!! i was working on my boyfriend's present since november! it was originally gonna be a christmas present but i didnt have all the pictures i wanted for it... so i waited and gave him an awesome photo album full of pictures of us with captions too :sway:

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg