Sign in to follow this  
Kite

wonder woman animated movie out soon

http://www.warnervideo.com/wonderwomanmovie/

looks watchable

but superman / doomsday really was a let down, and gotham knight didnt really do much, i havnt much faith in DC animations

also JL: new frounteir sucked bad, more focused on green lanturn then the league, superman is the greatest hero, yet he was a secondary character at best in that

i think marvel are pissing on DC atm, hope dc can pull it together

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

:robot:

I haven't been able to stand anything from DC that looks stuck in the 1950s... Well except for Batman who only sucks when he teams up with almost anyone in the DC Universe. This at least doesn't look stuck in the 1950s.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I'm looking forward to the wonder woman animated movie. It looks pretty promising to me. If you think Marvel is pissing on DC now, then you must not have seen the new batman series called: "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" Marvel is straight up shitting on DC at this point in terms of quality control for their properties.

That batman series is like the old Adam West batman series turned into a cartoon. Why in the f*ck would DC approve a shit series like this for batman when dark knight is the complete opposite of Adam West's batman.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm looking forward to the wonder woman animated movie. It looks pretty promising to me. If you think Marvel is pissing on DC now, then you must not have seen the new batman series called: "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" Marvel is straight up shitting on DC at this point in terms of quality control for their properties.

That batman series is like the old Adam West batman series turned into a cartoon. Why in the f*ck would DC approve a shit series like this for batman when dark knight is the complete opposite of Adam West's batman.

:toughguy:

I saw one episode of that shit fest. I never knew Batman could suck that much.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

:toughguy:

I saw one episode of that shit fest. I never knew Batman could suck that much.

lol i watched one too and felt the same

every fight i expected word like Zam to flash on screen

batman flew into space with a jet pack. ;p

JL / JLU were pretty good series, and The Batman, and batman beyond,

the original batman cartoon from the 90s was good for tghe time, but by todays standard lacks something

Dc need to hire some better wrighters and learn to give people what they want

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''