Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Get off Phelps back

The Law is whack like that. Like I said, you can say it, and people can see it. But unless the cops come and snatch your crops, you cannot get into any legal trouble for it. You want him to go to jail, when the average person wouldn't for the same exact situation. Where is the balance view on that? No proof he brought it, No proof he distributed it. Just a picture and an admission to using. I could walk into the police station with a picture of me with a bong and say that I smoked pot, and the worse that would happen to me is they'd kick me out.

The reason I brought up the French loss at the relay is because that is the topic I remember you started downing on the US during the Olympics. I know I don't have to cheer for my team to be patriotic. Its my country, why would I cheer for anyone else? I support them because in America, people are Olympic athletes because they choose to be, not because they were forced to be, like some other nations. Hell, people cheated because they chose to cheat, not because they were forced to cheat like the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. It didn't even cross my mind that someone cheated to break a new record or win a medal regardless what nation they were from. I don't believe Team China might have used girls that were under the age limit in gymnastics. Innocent until Proven Guilty. Thats how I roll.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this