Sign in to follow this  
slippers

What's your take on this?

lol Slippers you over anilize things so much. I swear if they made a show on picking up girls and you where the star, I'd watch it XD.

At this point it sounds like the girl is just paranoid with guys that sit near or around her. If she's looking continuesly at more then one guy then just let it go. Try and ignore her or at least smile at her to see her reaction.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

That's true, we lady folk can be fickle, but it's been my expiriance that guys can be too. Either way, it almost sounds to me like she's as shy as you are, and may very well be trying to make you jelous by focusing on another guy-or seeming to.

I kinda used to play a similar game, and since I mainly had male friends (and still do) it made it pretty easy. She probably thinks something along the line that you've been looking at her as well and just quickly shy away when she tries to return your gaze. Best advice is flash a quick and shy smile when you catch her looking at you. She'll likely either blush and return it or give y ou a disgusted look-I'm betteing the former tho' just on what I gathered from the posts. Because honestly girls don't fiddle with their hair as they side glace at a guy, least I didn't, if they aren't at least a little interested in them. And the same pretty much goes for the removal of shoes and socks to rub feet together.

Anyway best of luck ^^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

We're not all that fickle DX. :P

And I think you're all over analizying it. Get your ass out of bed and into class early, then politly ask her a question about an assignment or something ya'll are doing in class. If she's just barely polite, she's not interested. If she acts kinda shy but smiles at you, smile back and make some small talk. If she openly flirts, flirt back. Men like to think that women have some huge conspiracy amongst themselves and are constantly manipulating the poor guys we might be interested in and so on. And granted, there are some women like that. Just as there are men that are like that. But most of us are pretty straight forward, and if we're interested, we like to know that the guy we're interested in is interested back or just doesn't care. We want you to be nice and polite about it, but if a guy I liked came up and started a simple conversation, but was nice and smiled nicely at me, I'd still be shy, but more likely to smile back and try, ya know? It is kinda like a dance, but most women don't play near as many head games as men assume we do.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

We're not all that fickle DX. :P

And I think you're all over analizying it. Get your ass out of bed and into class early, then politly ask her a question about an assignment or something ya'll are doing in class. If she's just barely polite, she's not interested. If she acts kinda shy but smiles at you, smile back and make some small talk. If she openly flirts, flirt back. Men like to think that women have some huge conspiracy amongst themselves and are constantly manipulating the poor guys we might be interested in and so on. And granted, there are some women like that. Just as there are men that are like that. But most of us are pretty straight forward, and if we're interested, we like to know that the guy we're interested in is interested back or just doesn't care. We want you to be nice and polite about it, but if a guy I liked came up and started a simple conversation, but was nice and smiled nicely at me, I'd still be shy, but more likely to smile back and try, ya know? It is kinda like a dance, but most women don't play near as many head games as men assume we do.

Don't pull your Jedi mind trick crap up us Dubird! We know you girls are all talking on the underground "lady's network". :glasses:

sig.php

oh yes goku. we're DEFINITELY creating a giant web that we're plotting and talking about on that underground "lady's network" just so we can capture all of you men!! :nah:

...ya... ok. haha

Weeellllll, I do need more minions...*shifty look*.....XD

And btw, Axe body spray/wash/whatever? HORRIBLE!! Makes me very sick being near it! I mean, I know I'm allergic to most perfumes and colgones, but still. Bad juju. ><

acsig2016.jpg

lol Cabbit we all know it's true. Theres no hiding it!

and I have to agree with Dubird I know a lot of people that cant stand Axe or are allergic to it. My dad sneezes like a crazy man everytime he gets a whif of any type of Axe product haha. I think it's safer to use good smelling deodorant then to risk having the girl sneeze to death or brake out in hives becuse of the Axe effect.

sig.php

omg there is so much in these past few posts that has me :rotflmao:

Its like men and women literally evolved on different planets :spit:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

omg there is so much in these past few posts that has me :rotflmao:

Its like men and women literally evolved on different planets :spit:

Shhh!! Don't let out our seceret that we're really soul-sucking aliens intent on taking over the...world....umm...i mean....hey look! Free Beer!! *runs off*

acsig2016.jpg

lol OMG I'd be all for free beer if I wasn't pregnant right now XD and I'm another one that can't stand Axe but it seems all my hubby will use so I'm stuck with it :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

I appreciate/d all the comments.

Okay a little bit of update.

Today we had another activity and finally I get to be a partner with her. As I was pulling my chair to her desk, she said something about a cocktail party and I basically ignored it. She was smiling and opened up to me immidiately so I didn't know what to say at that point because she caught me off guard so I just nodded and smiled as I sat facing her. I'll explain about the cocktail party thing later.

Okay so we were dialoguing and it was about telling about ourselves as if it were a speed dating or something. We were joking around, smiling and laughing together. She didn't look away when I looked at her directly. The dialogue we were given were specific like ask partner's age, occupation, and whatnot in Chinese and out of the blue I complemented her hair because she dyed her hair and I said she looked good. She had redhair and dyed it dark so I also talked about how redheads will be extinct in 100 years (I know so random; I'm really embarassed now that I brought that up lol). As I was leaving the table, she said something in Chinese with a big smile on her face and I smiled back as I pulled away.

The dialogue was about a cocktail party and we were intruducing to each other after I got to my seat and read the instruction haha..-_-

So yea anyway, there is other guy (totally different guy who usually was absent except for this week) and he sits on the same table with her but towards the end of the wall side. This guy is actually nice to me too and I've talked to him briefly couple times in the past. I think he is very friendly person and I have no ill feeling towards him, just a bit jealous now though. But anyway, after the dialogue thing, she didn't have a book with her today and the Prof wanted us to read another Chinese dialogue and he shared the book with her because they were on the same table (this happened like 10 mins prior at the end of class time). I saw her laughing and they were talking and I overheard him asking her to go to lunch with him. After the class, I have another class and I was passing the cafe, I saw them eating together outside.

But you know what I think, I think she has a boyfriend, but not from our class. I noticed her wearing a same scarf two class day in a role, which means that she probably is hiding a hickie and probably got it from her boyfriend. Strange thing is this week she's been dressing up, dying her hair, and wearing a skirt for the first time on Monday because she always wore pants. I didn't see a hickie although it seems pretty obvious. I think she is genuinely friendly to others and she definitely isn't shy talking to someone like me who she had never convo with before. It still doesn't explain some of her actions like today why she all of a sudden opened up to me and her past actions but I'm glad to know she doesn't think I have a cootie at least.

Is this the biggest mixed signal in the face of the planet or what?

Edited by slippers

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Girls do that Slippers that's why you should never get your hopes up or think to much about their actions.

if she was acting friendly around you, you should have asked her out to lunch at the end of your dialog. You lost your chance and now that other guy's a step ahead of you :/. You still could ask her thought. Just do it casually the next time you see her or have a dialog.

The upside to all this is now you've talked with her and formed a bond of some kind. This makes it easier to start conversations with her or just say hi whenever you see her.

sig.php

I couldn't ask her out to lunch even if I had the chance because I have class afterwards.

One thing I noticed while I was talking with her was that I never got that butterfly feeling on my stomach and that's why I wasn't nervous and manage to joke around with her. You can interpret that as she made me comfortable but doubt it.

She looked back every day towards me (she still do but now she stands up rather like throwing something away and then walk back to her seat or adjusting her clothes while looking towards me - although not as obvious ever since I tried to duck and cover a lot) and I guess I liked the attention from her. Maybe it's just all coincidence, however. If you ask me if I like her or not, I can honestly say I don't know, although she is somewhat pretty in my book.

I'm pretty much satisfied at this point that she doesn't find me a creep. At least I ruled that one out.

she couldve just gone on a little shopping trip and wanted to try out her new clothes since she got them... the scarf couldve been just something she's fond of at the moment. lol but im not there so if you say shes dressed up then maybe im missing it. she could also just tired of her haircolor and it needed dying so she tried something different. but youd know if you asked :)

im glad she knows youre not a creep now though :D

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Just the conclusion to this story if anyone is curious

I tried to ask her out but I blatantly asked if she had a boyfriend instead after class about 2 weeks ago. She said yes with a big smile and that totally caught me off guard and I just froze there like a deer caught in the headlight. I guess she waited for my response then just left.

Since then she RUNS off after class ROTFL. I freaked her out or I guess she's the type that being polite to those that she doesn't like. She still turns around and look towards me. I was totally off on this one though. If that wacko didn't act like that in the first place, I would not have cared, you know?

Anyway, it's better to find out than wondering what ifs for the rest of the Summer.

The end for now. Thanks for helping me out people.

You did the best thing for yourself. That wasn't so bad eh? Shes just a crazy nut job, as most females that I have encountered are.

You're exactly right, Its better to find out then wonder what could have been.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this