Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

G.I. JOE Superbowl Spot!

Really, the cartoon was cheesy. You really don't need a complex plot of this film. All you need is Baroness being hot (which they've seemed to have done), and have a lot of action and explosions. Throw some mediocre acting, and you got yourself G.I. JOE. There are no Grammy nominating performances for this one. Strictly over the top 80's action goodness. X'D

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Really, the cartoon was cheesy. You really don't need a complex plot of this film. All you need is Baroness being hot (which they've seemed to have done), and have a lot of action and explosions. Throw some mediocre acting, and you got yourself G.I. JOE. There are no Grammy nominating performances for this one. Strictly over the top 80's action goodness. X'D

cartoon was cheesy, but was over 20 years old, cant really compare to modern standards ;p

also the movie will be enjoyable at least, and i smell sequals ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

omg smexy =D want NAO!

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

cartoon was cheesy, but was over 20 years old, cant really compare to modern standards ;p

Like modern cartoons have such higher standards of acting and animation. XD

I want to see some GI Joe PSAs as jokes during the credits though. *LOL*

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg