Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Work Schedules

What is your work schedule like? Starting this week, I switched my hours off the 10 hours / 4 day work week to mon-fri 7:30-4pm shift. So I was wondering what everyone else's work schedules are like? How many hours do you work a week? and do you have a constant work schedule or does it change on a weekly basis?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Mine just switched around on me again so mines not exactly constant and my hours got cut (sucks).

As it stands now (liable to change anytime now) I work 4 pm - 9 pm Mon, Tuesday, and Friday; 10 am - 6 pm on Saturdays and 11 am - 6 pm on Sundays. Tis a very wonky schedule, makes getting projects done for class hard as hell.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

mine changes on a weekly basis depending on who can work what days and who needs certain days off. i usually work 5-6 days a week for anywhere from 5-8 hours a shift. im usually on morning during the week because i go to school tuesday - thursday at night.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I wake up at 715-730, off to work by 8, takes me an hour to get to work door-to-door, so it's 9 to 6 officially without an hour's break I suppose, I stay on till 10 or so, or leave at 630, and work from home, if I work from home, it's prolly till 3-4 or I'm watching anime/ playing Poker on FB (new addiction) till then.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.