Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Wall-e

yeah a whole group of us went and saw it in theaters when it came out....worth the money =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I thought I started a topic. Ah well.

Anyhoo, YES, adorable! I loved it, they did such a great job telling the story, espically when the main characters can't speak lots of words. Very original, very moving, gives me faint hope that Hollywood (or Disney) hasn't completly lost the magic.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

EVE is my favorite. I kissed Wall-E on the cheek at Disneyland in California. At Disneyland store they have the talking Wall-E and EVE. They talk to each other! It's so cute.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

OMG! I didn't see this one. They had a metal statue of him in Disneyland so I got my pic with it. *tears* I would have died to see the real Wall-E. So cute!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

omg! Kawaii! That is awesome! :happy:

This movie was an emotional ride for me at the end.. remember at the end of the movie when wall-e didn't remember anything and all his memories appeared to be erased? I was like: "I can't believe the just f*cked up this movie like this! *almost crying* What a horrible way to end this! They better fix it!" and then it turned out ok. I almost cried again. :blush2:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

omg! Kawaii! That is awesome! :happy:

This movie was an emotional ride for me at the end.. remember at the end of the movie when wall-e didn't remember anything and all his memories appeared to be erased? I was like: "I can't believe the just f*cked up this movie like this! *almost crying* What a horrible way to end this! They better fix it!" and then it turned out ok. I almost cried again. :blush2:

Yeah, that's the part i was talking about. He just works so hard to get EVE to like him and then she fixes him and he doesn't remember!! I was sitting in the theater going 'no!!' And then she tried to take her hand back and he held onto it and i'm like 'yay!!!' ^_^;;

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

What an emotional rollercoaster that was. *Tears up remembering* I'm glad he got the girl in the end.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru