Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

UFO Flys over Inauguration!

Holy crap. That thing at 10-11 seconds was fast! Here is another video of Obama talking and you can see what looks like 2 objects flying. Wtf? As if some 2 million+ people standing in the mall wasn't enough, Some alien reject had to fly his UFO over to see wtf it was all about. I bet if they slow it down and blow up the shot you can see an alien ass smooshed up against the window mooning us. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0WXg67tY00

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

That's what people are commenting on youtube, but in perspective, that's a large distance to cover in that short of time for a bird. It just disappears before it reaches the end of the screen.

Hopefully someone can get some hi-tech picturing and magnify it.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

looks like a bird to me, it came in on an angle so it was probably diving to star with. After that it still had momentem to come out of it on a level glide at a pretty fast rate. Besides, any advanced and inteligent life out there would already know we aren't worth looking in on. After all we can't even really pick up after ourselves and all we do is bicker and ruin things. So why waste their valuable time?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

looks like a bird to me, it came in on an angle so it was probably diving to star with. After that it still had momentem to come out of it on a level glide at a pretty fast rate. Besides, any advanced and inteligent life out there would already know we aren't worth looking in on. After all we can't even really pick up after ourselves and all we do is bicker and ruin things. So why waste their valuable time?

Who is to say intelligent life is all high and mighty? Who's to say they aren't like in Independence Day?

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

When I first looked at the video in the first post I was like: "Oh shit! wtf was that!?"

But after looking at the slow motion video it looks like a bird flapping, but it somehow disappears into thin air!? O_O

I dunno, its hard to tell on youtube quality pixelation. At normal speed and decent quality, that looks like a ufo. Or maybe one of those flying rods. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

its a ballista obviously

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Who is to say intelligent life is all high and mighty? Who's to say they aren't like in Independence Day?

Good point, very good point. lol I didn't even think about that aspect, so you win xP

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

Sign in to follow this