Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Complaint about Obama on day 1

nobody here actually thought I wasn't gonna hound the new pres just because I voted and campaigned for him did they? :hahaha: Fuck that the bitch has to prove himself to me.

He's got a big fucking mess to tend to and it annoys and angers me he wasted the majority of his Wednesday morning in church. God isn't going to save this country, hard working people are. Ya know, physical beings here in the real world. Enough of the fucking pandering and prostrating to religion. Stop wasting time on superstitious bullshit and do your fucking job. :smoke2:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:cape:

Only people dumb enough to stand out in a lightning storm should believe in "divine intervention".

Obama is going to need every single day till the next election to fix GWB's mess.

Wasting time in a church isn't going to fix the US's problems.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

It certainly isn't going to make our problems worse. I'm not a religious person but if it's something he feels he must do to prepare himself for the shit storm he has to clean up I don't see the problem.

Seriously, whats the big deal. He's probably not even going to be able to fix most of the problems in 4 years. He's got two wars to clean up after and a whole slew of economic and foreign affairs problems to get remedied. The poor guy probably needs all the strength he can get, even if it's misplaced. Frick I wouldn't even want the job after what Bush turned it into.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

:cape:

Only people dumb enough to stand out in a lightning storm should believe in "divine intervention".

Obama is going to need every single day till the next election to fix GWB's mess.

Wasting time in a church isn't going to fix the US's problems.

Ok, sorry for the quick off topic, but I'm getting sick of your insulting people who have some religious faith. Just because you don't believe in any god, please don't go around calling those of us who do idiots. I don't call you stupid for not having any kind of religious faith, do I? Besides, it was joke. We're saying Obama will need all the help he can get cleaning up after Dubbya, that's all.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

yes Obama has a lot to deal with and no I wouldn't want his job but as he sat there faking I mean faithing himself up 9 more ppl at the place Sledge works got their pink slips. I'm sure they'll be comforted to know that while they were losing their jobs our new pres was praying to whatever god he worships NOT

I don't give a fuck if its tradition either. Its right up there with other great traditions like having your parents choose your spouse. Its archaic and ppl need to understand that THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION. We are united under this flag by socio political ideas not some fucking religion. As someone who turned away from ALL western religion out of pure DISGUST I find it offensive my president wastes time in their church while so many in this country suffer and lose.

I repeat

God isn't going to save this country, hard working people are.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think Myk and Lady practically said the samething and Myk got crucified for it. I'm not siding with anyone so don't let this recochet hit me too.. ^_^;

Back to the topic, I agree with Strider about whatever motivates Obama to do his work ahead is a personal issue. It could be his regular visits to the church, who knows.

He wants Guantanamo closed soon so he is doing impressively well imo.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Lady isn't calling everyone who belives in some kind of religion an idiot. Myk is. At least, that's how it sounds to me, and as someone who does believe in religion, I'm offended by that.

But back on topic, I do agree with her. I mean, I can understand saying a prayer and gearing up for the day, but does that really take half a day? Seriously? Is he trying to win brownie points or something?

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I think you guys are upset over nothing, honestly. And I don't believe Obama spent 12 hrs in a church, unless you meant half a day as a sarcasm or exaggeration.

It looks like he had a busy day. It mentioned nothing about how long he spent in the church though.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090121/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_day_one_13

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/politics/bal-te.obama22jan22,0,2265301.story?track=rss

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Obama needs to confess to the american people about his newly learned alien information. Tell the world Obama! Tell them aliens are real!...

and that we need to create a NWO to counter the alien forces... maybe jack van impe was onto something... @_@
if i had to clean up W's mess, i think id need divine intervention also ;p

X'D

He wants Guantanamo closed soon so he is doing impressively well imo.

It'll be closed within a year now. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

1/2 the day as in 1/2 the workday. He was in church most of the morning when he should have been meeting with advisers. It sent a message to me that he can skip out on the job we elected him and now pay him to do as long as he was in church. That shit don't fly with me with economic, humanitarian and environment crisis bashing our heads in.

I don't have a problem with people believing in God. I believe in God but I found way too much hypocrisy in religion to keep with them. Quite frankly it disgusts me. A being of pure love is NOT going to create a place to torture for eternity and he's not going to be happy you go around killing people (murder is a crime). Its so contradictory I find it completely retarded and it is my personal belief that kind of humanizing of god and these asshat zealots fighting over who's book/god/way to kill thy enemies is better/right is detrimental to spiritual growth.

I elected him to be a politician not a lazy ass or a zealot as did many many others who voted in November :disgust:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think him going to church on his first day was a political move to secure his international approval. During the election times many people were misinformed about his religious background and thought he was muslim. Maybe by going to church as his first priority as president, people will see him as more of a peace bringer in other countries compared to the most recent presidentialy imagery of a warmonger.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

or hes trying to convince the whitey evangelicals hes more then just a black man w a scary name -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Or he's praying that the shit he's about to do to America wont send him to hell lol j/k.

In all honestly I think the things he's done so far in his first day have been pretty much on par with what Ron Paul wanted to do (except for the whole 1/2 day church thing haha). I'm a republican but so far have no real gripe with Obama's doings. That could change though depending on how he deals with the Guantanamo bay closing and bailouts he has planned. We definitely don't want the real terrorists in our country and we definitely don't need any more bailouts or increased taxes. If anything the market is fine as it is. It's been so saturated with money since 2002 that it's a no brainier that where in a recession right now. Give it a year and the market will start leveling out and going back up again.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ok, sorry for the quick off topic, but I'm getting sick of your insulting people who have some religious faith. Just because you don't believe in any god, please don't go around calling those of us who do idiots. I don't call you stupid for not having any kind of religious faith, do I? Besides, it was joke. We're saying Obama will need all the help he can get cleaning up after Dubbya, that's all.

:nah:You can't spell believe without spelling lie.

:cape: The only way you're going to see me get near to religion is if I set GWB on fire & see what he has to say.

yes Obama has a lot to deal with and no I wouldn't want his job but as he sat there faking I mean faithing himself up 9 more ppl at the place Sledge works got their pink slips. I'm sure they'll be comforted to know that while they were losing their jobs our new pres was praying to whatever god he worships NOT

I don't give a fuck if its tradition either. Its right up there with other great traditions like having your parents choose your spouse. Its archaic and ppl need to understand that THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION. We are united under this flag by socio political ideas not some fucking religion. As someone who turned away from ALL western religion out of pure DISGUST I find it offensive my president wastes time in their church while so many in this country suffer and lose.

:petrified:I heard even Microsoft was going to have some layoffs. I worry a little that my cousin's husband might lose his job there.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

at this point most ppl need to be worrying about keeping their jobs.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

tbh it was as sledgie said, a political move,

from my understanding, religion in the usa is very strong in certain areas / states

doing this is basicly a good start imo

persoanlly i would have been playing with the red button giving my advisors a heart attack as a joke ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I just want to clear up my position on God/religions/faith. I know that I can sound very anti semitic, and I'm not afraid to admit yes I have become quite a hater. I think Judaism Islam and Christianity are pretty fucked up. It angers me to see people consumed by words written by selected by and bound together by misogynistic prejudice oppressive power hungry men thousands of years ago. Religion was a tool to control social behavior long before law. The world has moved on since those times, unfortunately religious nutbags have not.

Long ago when lightning streaked across the sky man did not understand atmospheric science and thus proclaimed lightning the work of a god. Now, that sounds pretty stupid, downright ignorant to our modern minds, but thousands of years ago it was fact not fiction to mankind. It is no more or less foolish to think a man parted a large body of water; ie Moses and the Red Sea. Paleogeology has brought us to the conclusion that it was an earthquake that temporarily blocked the flow of water in the vicinity old Mo and his guys crossed. Let us remember it is and has been an area of high seismic activity. Just like the lightning man had no knowledge of plate tectonics or seismic activity when Moses was kickin it and thus proclaimed a favorable coincidence as an act of another god.

~You should be seeing the pattern by now~ If you can't explain it some god did it. Dumb to us but it was all they had back then. These were scientifically primitive people that assumed the Earth was the center of the universe and still freshly created unaware and uncaring about the previous 4 billion years of planetary evolution.

Aside from being scientifically ignorant the writers of the many gospels still clung to today these men were equally ignorant to basic human rights. Owning slaves was fine, subjugating women was fine, killing someone because he didn't share your beliefs system also fine. We don't let that shit fly in our modern America, unfortunately there are still parts of the world where ignorant people cling to ignorant beliefs. I will willingly admit that it is the constant abuse of human rights in western religion that disgusted me enough to walk away. Their writings about god also disgust me. Its human nature to humanize things and thus the early writers gave their god a rather shitty miserable cranky old man personality. This is in complete contradiction to their god being a construct of infinite love and light. Even the most basic logic puts a glaring light on these contradictions; you cannot be pure love if you experience wrath. Period. Never happened, never will.

:bingo:Think of in terms of the color wheel and primary colors. Yellow will always be yellow. The only way to make yellow not just yellow is to add another color and when you do that it is no longer yellow anymore as it is a new color like green. This basic principal applies to god. If you add wrath to love its not a being of pure love anymore as you have added the colors of hatred and vengeance. It fundamentally changes god and thus negates him. God is not human and giving him negative human emotions instead of looking for and finding scientific and provable explanations is self defeating to everyone with any faith.

So, now I have explained how western religion is abusive and contradictory. Anyone who even remotely paid attention in history class knows this themselves as religion has killed more people then disease and natural disasters via crusaded and other forms of warfare (like witch/scientist hunts). Really makes one wonder why so many millions of people in our modern world cling to such hate filled dogma doesn't it?

When I walked away from religion it left me feeling disgruntled on a mail carrier level and feeling empty and cheated. Not once did I ever doubt the existence of god but I was and still am convinced these primitive understandings of god are wrong and self serving to elitist patriarchal societies. I further believe that all religions are praying to the same entity; god was just modified to fit their culture at the time. In short, they got it wrong, didn't care because it served their purposes and then they passed on swill to future generations inducting babies into their faith never giving them a choice or a chance and thus perpetuating religions of hate and intolerance that still rule western and near eastern society today.

Ironically it was/is quantum physics - science!- that proves to me that there is a god, string theory in particular. We live in 4 dimensions, 3 to create a point in space and then add time (thank you Einstein) As brilliant minds dig deeper into the mysteries of the universe the concept of 11 dimensions (to compensate for the weakness of gravity) is being given a lot more attention. If there are dimensions strings and membranes we haven't found out there yet - hell we don't even understand dark matter or dark energy but over 1/2 of the known universe is made up of it- it leaves open the possibility that yes there is a god as I'm not a real something from nothing believer and think that our universe was created from another universe collapsing in on itself and ...well kinda farting this one out... or it was the collision of branes that caused the big bang. For me science brings me closer to god and religion is a barrier keeping me (and humans) away from the truth of what god is.

Humans evolve or die. Science evolves or dies. Its time for religion to evolve or die. There is no chosen people, just people. Sadly it appears as if it will take giving all these retards their Armageddon - as in we kill them off on a massive scale and their texts and doctrines end up on a shelf next to Huck Fin in the historical fiction sections of our libraries- for the rest of this intelligent species to move on in the universe.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

lol nobody needs to apologize for their beliefs it is just my wish that people really study their religions texts and laws carefully and decide intelligently if it makes sense to them personally to carry on as their religion dictates. Letting someone else do all the thinking for you is a cowardly and apathetic way to live. It gives us shit like Jihad.

The church told people the world was flat and the center of the universe. One day an explorer/scientist said hmm I dun think so. They didn't accept these illogical conclusions, they challenged them and moved our understanding of our world and solar system forward. We see now who was right because they weren't apathetic about the status quo and weren't afraid to challenge conventional thinking.

Science admits it when they don't know or understand something and keeps working to solve the mystery religion does not. God did it and you peons need to stfu. Dun exactly inspire spiritual growth now do it? God gave us science and brilliant ppl to decode it so that we could better understand and appreciate all that exists. If he didn't want us to know the telescope, microscope, physics, etc etc wouldn't exist.:bingo:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I was just going to point out that Obama is techinically bi-racial and people are more eager to readily accept him as black than a mixture of two races which is actually what he has been campaigning about only he and the media tend to allude to.

Even in the news papers down where I live they hardly mentioned him bi-racial and just stated he was black.

My mother is kinda annoyed by that fact because she believes that there isn't anything to be ashamed of and that it sends the wrong message.

I had something more lengthy but decide to just delete the post to save me the trouble of being flamed. I come from a family were there is nothing wrong with dating other races and is encourage.

*rolls eyes over his own screen name* ...

The only problem I've had so far is the kind of money they spent on the whole inauguration, I mean, it's been historic, true true, but right now those 100s of millions of dollars spent can save some people from bankruptcy. All things aside, the government will have to be very careful with the 800+ billion dollar stimulus they're thinking of ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this