Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HKofsesshoumaru

Happy Birthday to me

9 posts in this topic

This might be a little lame...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :):sway:

Nobody seemed to remember..:gloom:

:sake:I'm in California. I was going to stay home this week for vacation and clean but my inlaws were having none of that. They surprised my husband and I with a timeshare room at Disneyland and park tickets for a few days. I havn't really been to Disneyland so I'm excited. Plus, they are watching the baby for us..so it's just us for a few days.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Happy birthday! ^_^

No one remembers mine either. The only reason people know is the thing on the bottom saying when someone's birthday is.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Just a tad late (then again in Arizona it's still your birthday), Happy B-Day HK!!!!!

Don't feel bad either, no one remembered my birthday in October (shame on you people, j/k)

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Happy belated birthday HK ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sorry I missed it hope you enjoyed it :sake:

I was moving furniture around yesterday -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The coolest thing I have seen/part/ whatever of the WHOLE trip was seeing Honda's robot Asimo. I have videos of him I will post but he is the first human like robot that can walk forward, backward, up stairs, run and even dance. It was really neat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru