Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sledgstone

Final Fantasy XIII official japan site opened!

4 posts in this topic

http://kotaku.com/5132555/you-wont-play-final-fantasy-xiii-until-2010

You Won't Play Final Fantasy XIII Until 2010

Waiting for the latest instalment in the Final Fantasy series? Great! You just keep on waiting, because Square Enix boss Yoichi "Imperial Hot" Wada has said it won't be out in the West until 2010.

Speaking with Reuters, Wada confirms that while the Japanese release of Final Fantasy XIII (which is exclusive to the PS3) will take place in 2009, the Western release - which will appear on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 - won't go down until at least April 2010.

Or, in a way I can put it to maximize disappointment, over a year away.

dvabanner.png

I can wait

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Title Screen HD
    • By Sledgstone
      Yuna and Tidus from Final Fantasy X HD
    • By Sledgstone
      Yuna from Final Fantasy X HD
    • By Sledgstone

In an interview in the new FFX Ultimania book that came out in Japan, Final Fantasy scenario writer Kazushige Nojima stated that a third Final Fantasy X game could happen if demand is high enough, according to a translation by Siliconera.
      “If there’s enough demand, then we may possibly see new developments,” says Nojima on the subject of a possible third installment of the Final Fantasy X series. “I would personally like to see a sequel like X-3.”
      Source: Siliconera
    • By Sledgstone

In an interview in the new FFX Ultimania book that came out in Japan, Final Fantasy scenario writer Kazushige Nojima stated that a third Final Fantasy X game could happen if demand is high enough, according to a translation by Siliconera.
      “If there’s enough demand, then we may possibly see new developments,” says Nojima on the subject of a possible third installment of the Final Fantasy X series. “I would personally like to see a sequel like X-3.”
      Source: Siliconera
      Click here to view the article