Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

Learn to be Jedi!

well, not really, but I want one of these! XD

http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2009-01-06-force-trainer-toy_N.htm

Could The Force be with you? A toy due in stores this fall will let you test and hone your Jedi-like abilities.

The Force Trainer (expected to be priced at $90 to $100) comes with a headset that uses brain waves to allow players to manipulate a sphere within a clear 10-inch-tall training tower, analogous to Yoda and Luke Skywalker's abilities in the Star Wars films.

No, you're not tapping into some "all-powerful force controlling everything," as Han Solo said in the movies. But you are reaching out with mind power via one of the first mass-market brain-to-computer products. "It's been a fantasy everyone has had, using The Force," says Howard Roffman, president of Lucas Licensing.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

actually, the interesting thing is that the technology behind the reading the brainwaves has been used for a while. An online friend was in a car wreak over a year ago, and we just finished raising the money for a computer that does something similar. It reads brainwaves, forehead muscle movement and eye movement to allow the patient to use the computer much faster than the thing she is using.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

i see it getting very boring very fast ;p

:zzz:I agree. I would probably blow the ball up with my cool brain powers. :hypnotise:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru