Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Yeah, I saw a clip with them flying to escape LA, while dodging falling buildings and bridges and all that. My thought was "what, are they unable to fly HIGHER and avoid all that crap?"

I saw it last night and there's a reason for that. It's due to a particular pilot that flew that plane.

Anyway I wish I could go on with details but I couldn't because my tummy was hurting while I was watching so I didn't really pay attention to all the details so didn't enjoy the movie, which I would have if it wasn't for the tummy ache I'm sure. But I can tell you that there are more deaths and close calls than Day After Tomorrow. A lot of emotional tricks (sappy moments) that the movie tries to pull you in but you could easily notice that they try too hard and can't really conncent with most of characters.

This was funny but the middle aged couple in front of me lol..I think the woman gave him a handjob because she covered his lap with her jacket and some minutes later the guy slapped his thigh and stood up real fast and then sat back down. It couldn't be the scene 'cause nothing exciting was going on at that time. They even brought a kid too disgusting lol..luckily he sat seperately from them.

I didn't know the movie was released until a few days ago though so I had to see it as soon as I found out. It came out November 13th are you kidding me? I thought it was coming out in April or something. WTF

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

This was funny but the middle aged couple in front of me lol..I think the woman gave him a handjob because she covered his lap with her jacket and some minutes later the guy slapped his thigh and stood up real fast and then sat back down.

:vomit: yet another reason to avoid theaters, infectious bodily secretions. fuckin disgusting

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

This was funny but the middle aged couple in front of me lol..I think the woman gave him a handjob because she covered his lap with her jacket and some minutes later the guy slapped his thigh and stood up real fast and then sat back down. It couldn't be the scene 'cause nothing exciting was going on at that time. They even brought a kid too disgusting lol..luckily he sat seperately from them.

Hahahahaha!!

I watched Avatar on the second row from the front, but the first row had a couple making out, I didn't see it earlier cos I was checking out the graphics, effects ... but everytime there was a scene that didn't involve daylight, they were at it. I thought of giving em a pat on the shoulder, followed by my signature 'thumbs up'.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

:vomit: yet another reason to avoid theaters, infectious bodily secretions. fuckin disgusting

^_^; I prefer watching it home too only because those people that check time with their cell phones that flashes during dark urg that annoys me to no end. But yea it's disgusting.

Hahahahaha!!

I watched Avatar on the second row from the front, but the first row had a couple making out, I didn't see it earlier cos I was checking out the graphics, effects ... but everytime there was a scene that didn't involve daylight, they were at it. I thought of giving em a pat on the shoulder, followed by my signature 'thumbs up'.

Lol!! I would not have mind if they were hot young couples either. ^_^; But, in your case, I bet they were doing it just because sitting up front is pain to watch any movie, especially with 3D glasses. I sat on like 5th roll at the very end to the left when I was watching Avatar. It still hurt my eyes.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

You're probably right on that one ... as I sat and watched *cough* the movie with this whole distraction going on in front of me, I kinda thought "hhmmmm ... maybe ... just maybe ... I should go around and sit next to her and join the party ..." but I snapped outta it, I couldn't let too much prOn watching influence me. In the end, I think I made a good call X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.