Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Merry Christmas!!!

A sore back and legs from work today (really who invented grocery carts, they're foul demon spawn out to get me). Other then that a whole lot of nothing. On the good side though I have the apartment to myself as my roommates are out of town so I guess that's a Christmas gift in itself.

Anyways Merry Christmas AC!

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

well i dont know yet...gotta head over to the parents now

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Merry Christmas everybody!

I got mostly clothes, but I got Oakleys, cheap skullcandy earbuds that are actually really great, a few blue ray disks and cds, and a bunch of small things from the german family I stayed with overseas this summer. Way too much than I deserve, but hey.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I got a digicamera =o *starts singing the digimon song* though i have yet to figure out how to work it at this time *reads manual till my eyes bleed* :dizzy:

and tomorrow i get to go shopping for my bass guitar since i'm a "picky child" and i know what color and model i want it to be

<.< thank goodness this day is over with. I drank a glass of eggnog and then passed out on the couch under some wrapping paper after all gifts were open and my mom, sister, neice, nephew, and rude senile grandmother left.

apparently i looked like a homeless person that had wandered inside and taken residentcy :sweat2:

DX....I got you one upped buddy :)...got a 15 year of Dalwhinne Single Malt Scotch =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

That looks like some good booze. :sake:

For christmas, I got the original speed racer series dvd boxset (1967 goodness. X'D), guild wars expansions, god of war 2, a couple dvds, a cute serenty turtle, a grill light/fan for my grill so I can grill at night, a new wallet and a bottle of mead and raspberry rasphody wine from my friend John. ^_^ I think thats everything.

I think the best present was from Frog (fka totoro), she handed me my present and it looked like a bottle of wine, but when I unwrapped it there was all this filling stuff inside to make it look like a bottle of wine, but it was just this small little relaxation/serenty turtle. It was like that episode of family guy where brian had a present shaped like a bottle and it was a book instead. That was an awesome wrap job she did. X'D

apparently i looked like a homeless person that had wandered inside and taken residentcy :sweat2:

X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I got:

a 8G Ipod Nano in Pink:skipping:

Sleeping beauty and The little Mermaid's Ariel's new beginning DVDs (Those were for my daughter and I)

A Pair of PJ pants that are too small so I have to take them back.

A Moisture therapy set from Avon. Lots of lotions for my winter dry skin.

and both my husband and I got a nasty case of food poisoning from IHOP so were sick the whole day on Christmas.:sick::pukeout:

The best part of xmas though was sleeping over at my ex's:shocked: so I could wake up and see my daughter's face when she got the Barbie ATV Power Wheel my husband and I got after the search for a Barbie Jammin Jeep failed. A lady at a Toy's R Us tried to punch my husband for the last Jammin Jeep in the store.:redcard:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru