Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Save the Polar Bear

Just in time for the holidays -- and the last days of the Bush administration -- the Center for Biological Diversity is launching two hard-hitting television and online public service announcements spotlighting the undeniably devastating effects of global warming on polar bears and their icy Arctic home.

Thanks to your generous donations earlier this year to create and distribute these ads, tens of millions of people across America will now see, in no uncertain terms, how global warming is already changing our planet.

As our thanks for all your support, we're giving you a first look ? go to http://www.SaveThePolarBear.org right now to view the two ads before they make their national television and online debut this week.

But this isn't just a thank you note -- it's a call to action.

We're at a pivotal moment in our history: President-elect Barack Obama takes office in just 28 days. And when he does, we'll deliver 50,000 petitions from people like you calling on his administration to reverse the anti-environmental policies of the Bush era to stop global warming and save the polar bear.

Please sign the petition now at http://www.SaveThePolarBear.org and then send it to all your friends. It's a gift you and your loved ones can give the planet this holiday season.

Because as the new year dawns, we need to save the polar bear -- and all life on Earth -- by taking the lead on rapid, large-scale efforts to immediately curb greenhouse gas emissions, improve fuel efficiency, conserve energy and develop alternative energy sources, and reduce our dependence on fossil fuels.

Thank you again for your support of this critical and timely project. Join with me now to share these moving and powerful ads with everyone you know -- and take action to save the polar bear.

Sincerely,

Kierán Suckling

Executive Director

first vid is so fucking depressing :corner:

have yer zoloft handy

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:touched:This was so sad. The Polar Bear is one of my favorite animals. I signed and I passed it along.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this