Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

I need some opinions from outside voices

Okay so... my friend who I have know for some years now is acting like a total bitch. We had 2 retarded fights on the same day because apparently i was "moody" (LOOK depressed and short tempered and being short tempered and retarded shit nor blond syndrome don't mix) which in truth i was emotionally exhausted from having to deal with 2 friends who are dealing with the deaths of their friends (2 seperate people, meaning 2 people have died so far). To make a long story short i'm not the only one she's upset and i'm not the only one that is upset with her.

Her sister is mad at her (who is the sweetest and kindest person, even to her sister) and her boyfriend of (who so kindly kept track of the time) 2 years and 3 months.

But anyways pushing those little details out the way. Would you guys agree or think this is a harsh to issue a friend strike, a rejection chain. Which requires me to tell the friends that i'm friends with that she's also friends with what's going on and have them agree with me and reject her because she's forgotten who her real friends are and want to treat the rest of us like crap and then run around with her new friends then come running back to the rest of us and use us as punching bags when she has a little hissy fit

i just want to make sure what i'm doing is "right" and that i'm not doing this out of anger just doing it because i want to teach her a lesson that she shouldnt have any friends since she can't do her real friends right and want to be a bitch or a snatch face or my favorite a snatch face todger.

*causes a bigger hole in the ozone layer from my angsty teenage fuming*

I would think talking to her would be a better idea and if she cant or doesn't listen then back away. People change friends as they change. Might just be time to let her go and you and she move on in your different directions.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

When I was a teen if someone pissed me off to the point where I'd want to stop being their friend, I just dropped them. Theres too many good people out there in the world to waste your time on someone that brings you down with them or treats you like shit. I don't know about doing a friend strike or anything like that. To me that seems like an attack orchestrated against someone and that could be damaging to any of your friends that might not even have a problem with her. If everyone else thinks they are treated like shit by her then they can all come to the conclusion to drop that person themselves. Maybe she only likes a few of you and if you all are a 'group of friends, or no friends' then that could lead to an entire friendship explosion of teenager emotions with conflicting interests. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

But anyways pushing those little details out the way. Would you guys agree or think this is a harsh to issue a friend strike, a rejection chain. Which requires me to tell the friends that i'm friends with that she's also friends with what's going on and have them agree with me and reject her because she's forgotten who her real friends are and want to treat the rest of us like crap and then run around with her new friends then come running back to the rest of us and use us as punching bags when she has a little hissy fit

:huh: *has a brain fart* X'D

Teens are adorable. If a pal pissed me off, they'd piss me off for life. I always kept it that simple :picknose:.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

k thanks guys

i've tried talking to her and it's like talking to a little kid. Because you can't reason with her. not worth the energy neither.

I think i'll just go around asking my friends that know her what they think of her and tell them what happened between us if they ask what's going on between the 2 of us and let the decide what they want to do on their own.

But now i'm just going to avoid her till she gets the point that i'm done with her because i have exams to take and my emotions are too rageful and she'll end up tempting me to strangle some sense into her and i dont need to get suspended or anything right now

but yeah thanks good to have some other people who aren't influenced by anger or anythiing to give advice <3

Sounds like the classic case of fair-weather friend. If she only uses you to hang out because her other friends aren't around, then just drop her. She might straighten up her act, she might not. You don't have to tell her you don't want to hang with her or anything, but you can just be busy with other things instead of having time for her. Don't invite her to hang outs anymore. eventually she'll get the hint.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!