Samara

FMA-Current Manga in Japan

:glasses: I don't know if anyone else is actually following the manga, as most have followed the anime and all. I have been going insane ranting about this to my brothers and they just don't want to listen to me anymore so O_O I guess I will just have to talk about it here.

1st-Ed just opened a gate that had flesh eating 'things' behind it, an entire army of them and he and Scar, along with a few humunculi that just so happen to be allies with Ed are there, but still . . . grrr to cliffhangers!

2nd-Al, Pride, Kimblee-Not a good combination and when two of your enemies are there - ahh damn. (Pride-Not Bradley in manga-the Fuerors' son is Pride and the oldest one out of the humunculi.)

3rd-Major General Amrstrong (who is never mentioned in the anime and is Alex Louis Armstrongs' older sister.) Lied to get into the 'chosen' group that serve the father (1st Humunculi) and is now starting her own war and her soldiers (who are all bad ass, tough mf's) are starting the war Mustang already started.

4th-Mustangs' group are somewhere in the underground fighting a war they started and I still don't know how they are doing at the moment.

5th-Gah!!!! I don't know, you get this far in the manga and you learn about everyone and come to really care about what happens to them and there is a war going on and everybody the author/creater gets you to care about is in danger and just grrr/gah/kyaah!

6th-Greed (Ling) Where'd he go?

Okay that's about it for now.

Wonder if anyone will even post anything in this, hmmm . . . ???

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

... I think I read the last few chapters in my sleepy work overdosed state ... will have a discussion in a few days Samara~chan :sway:.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ahh, I'm not current yet. I'm way too behind. x_x I'm still reading in my spare time tho. I think eppy and gg are current tho.

That's cool, thank you though.

-Duo Maxwell

... I think I read the last few chapters in my sleepy work overdosed state ... will have a discussion in a few days Samara~chan :sway:.

Hope you don't wear yourself out too much with work . . . Okay, that's cool.:whistle:

-Duo Maxwell