Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Where do you buy your wall scrolls?

I used to buy most of my wall scrolls from discountanimedvd.com, but the don't seem to be an option anymore. Are there any good sites out there with a decent selection of mostly imported wall scrolls? Damn US companies will license the crap out of something, but they won't release any good posters or wall scrolls.:sigh:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm afraid I won't be much help to you unless you live around Chicago or ever visit. I usually get my anime stuff from a store in Chicago's Chinatown. They sell a bunch of wall scrolls and other random anime stuff--not sure how much of it is legit or not.

I noticed some Borders have started carrying a very, very limited supply of wall scrolls, but it wasn't anything I was interested in.

goto Otakon with Cabbit and Eppy next year ^_~...plenty there

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

How far's Syr from Balti? I mean ... is it like an angle on the map going downwards or ... uhhmmm further? I have no clue :huh:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.